Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
God shes now got dupes for her food. “These buns are subway dupes” next she will be telling us that John is a dupe for Ryan Gosling

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Carpediem_daniel

Fuck me that seafood boil looks atrocious. Made me gag just watching it 🤢🤢🤢
Why do people believe a word she says? She's been 'evicted' since July...its all lies...once a smack head ...always a thief...

She keeps telling people she got on drugs because her partner died, then on another day mentions how they did drugs together. She's a pathological 🤥 liar...she was on drugs with him. He died due to complications of being a heavy smack head. People funding her heavy and daily drug abuse.

Why does nobody mention that John is a fully grown 35 year old man . Who don't work or do anything productive. You can hear in his voice he just gets off his face all day on green and sleeping meds. There both absolute drains on society. He can hardly string a sentence together most the time. There's loads of down and outs like them.why these 2 so special to get free cash daily from strangers? A think alot of There 'girls' must have mental health issues..

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

donehadherses

New thread title suggestion:

Geordie Princess #13 Parcels and evictions were a sham, watch out for Junkie's next scam!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s making a palette. Shades featuring cheese savoury, johnnn, wide set and ralphie (from her mouth)
Also includes
tar stained finger, Jules’ death grey, police siren blue, shweeeed, infected bellybutton and nail dirt

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Loudnproud

Look at her acting all sad cos she has found out John has been messaging girls and went to meet one apparently. So what if he did she has made it plain as day she is single and he is single so what's her issue. Any excuse to play the victim! Wasn't like that when she was shagging James and rubbing his face in it. Haha in your face you smelly fuck face x

• Haha
  • Heart
Mental images of her litter picking with her tits flapping out and sweating all of the dupe make up off, calling for John only to be answered by silence

• Haha

Carpediem_daniel

When the money she scammed frpm people was stopped at the bank ,she said on live 'iam gonna end up homeless now' julie u have been saying you are actually homeless for nearly 5 months..she realised she gets more cash from people using this 'am gonna lose my house' lies then out eles. So she pulls that out the bag when she needs weed or pain killers. Look at her skin and eyes.. she looks like she's terminally ill. Its her lifestyle. She must spend £120 a week on ciggies. And now expects the cash from these fat girls online ,spending there money for her.she Instantly blocks anyone who dares question her druggy lifestyle and sits playing the victim. Look at her...she's a fat ,sweaty ,smelly drug addict. Imagine the smell of her. Her body leaking the tobacco and coffee .never washing. She thinks eating a piece of fruit once a week, she's being healthy. She's not right in the head. She must be about 20 stone amd 5ft tall. Horrible Horrible junkie

• Haha

therealqueentt

Apparently the spiritualist she’s just been to said all this ! 🤣🤣 absolutely off her head

You’re gonna go on holiday
Get back with John
Have a baby
Win your court case with Adele
Then you’re going to stop smoking green
She said you’ve lost two people haven’t you
You’ve lost so much weight

it’s all stuff that she says 24/7 so she must of been the spiritualist

“If Adele isn’t locked up by tonight I’m going to the papers tomorrow” 🤣🤣🤣

Got into a taxi and he said are you gonna pay me last time, you owe me £6!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she keeps sending people over to her Instagram/YouTube to follow her when there’s literally nothing on and probably won’t ever be!

She always duets with men in poor countries who have children, a lot of them in Syria!
And she always goes on how she wants to send them money/parcels etc, never happens!!

She makes me sick honestly!!
Going on about how hard this family has it, no money, no food etc,
Then she starts eating probably her 10th takeaway of the week!

Now she’s saying when she makes it big on TikTok she’s going to fly out to Syria and help them 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

donehadherses

Don’t even know why she addressed it when she doesn’t receive benefits anymore… or so she said!
i believe in the welfare state, if Julie was a genuine claimant struggling and topping up her money with a bit of a side hustle I wouldn't bat an eye. but the spends and spends and spends, the amount she must rake in from her girls on top of any claims she has or had in the past is what makes a lot of people question her benefits. there's been some times where I've watched her or looked at her haul videos and added the rough cost up in my head and i wouldn't be able to afford her level of spending, takeaways, taxis etc on a decent wage.

she makes a mockery of a lot of hard working people and genuine claimants - don't think she realises that's why people question her not because people have a problem with benefits.

Reactions: 10

Carpediem_daniel

Think of all the cash (thousands) she had out of vulnerable woman online over this so called eviction ,since june/July... she's scum.

Reactions: 10