Geordie Princess #13 Parcels and evictions were a sham, watch out for Junkie's next scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never created a thread before so first attempt - I have used the suggestion with most votes - Thank you for this suggestion

Reactions: 7
Can tell she’s boring now.. it’s felt like forever since a new thread 🥱
We used to fly through them when she had a drink 🤣

• Haha
Is she live?
Na ..promised all week the new her would be on 10am every Sunday.. even wrote it in her book haha 😂..but as predicted..she's not on ...

We friends now perky5i5s lol x

Julie must realise people only watch for drama or to see someone on drugs.... because contry to her belief.. most people are not heavily on drugs living in a squat...living like a teenager at 32

The filter on her phone works harder than shift worker on 12 hour nights....her girls are like your so beautiful without make up ,your flawless..you really think a junkie pill popping alcoholic who smokes 40 to 70 a day and eats like she does has flawless skin? Give me a bleeping break...she's more air brushed than madonna

Rollie in gob ,cross staffy licking her face ...in a house that the men in hasma suits would need to clean...before any family could move in...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Na ..promised all week the new her would be on 10am every Sunday.. even wrote it in her book haha 😂..but as predicted..she's not on ...

We friends now perky5i5s lol x

Julie must realise people only watch for drama or to see someone on drugs.... because contry to her belief.. most people are not heavily on drugs living in a squat...living like a teenager at 32

The filter on her phone works harder than shift worker on 12 hour nights....her girls are like your so beautiful without make up ,your flawless..you really think a junkie pill popping alcoholic who smokes 40 to 70 a day and eats like she does has flawless skin? Give me a bleeping break...she's more air brushed than madonna

Rollie in gob ,cross staffy licking her face ...in a house that the men in hasma suits would need to clean...before any family could move in...
Yeah all friends again 😂 you had me crying laughing yesterday some of the stuff you come out with .

She should write have a wash in that fookin book it hers. … I don’t think she had ever actually done anything that she had ever said she would the girl is just an absolute mess.

I tell you what it I lived next door to her I would kick the fat dollop around that yard of hers screaming all the time - I have to wear headphones now if I watch her my fella can’t stand even the sound of her .. like you say it’s the Jeremy Kyle now that gone I watch her .. the amount she lies tho wow that is an illness the stories she makes up all the time and she forgets but I do love it when John blows her up and says the truth and then she goes mad at him she hated it …. thanks for recap on last night I couldn’t stay on so I missed what there was if the [ all nighter!! ] hey she mentioned a brother the other day wonder if he is anything like her . .. doesn’t anyone know ?

Reactions: 4
Yeah all friends again 😂 you had me crying laughing yesterday some of the stuff you come out with .

She should write have a wash in that fookin book it hers. … I don’t think she had ever actually done anything that she had ever said she would the girl is just an absolute mess.

I tell you what it I lived next door to her I would kick the fat dollop around that yard of hers screaming all the time - I have to wear headphones now if I watch her my fella can’t stand even the sound of her .. like you say it’s the Jeremy Kyle now that gone I watch her .. the amount she lies tho wow that is an illness the stories she makes up all the time and she forgets but I do love it when John blows her up and says the truth and then she goes mad at him she hated it …. thanks for recap on last night I couldn’t stay on so I missed what there was if the [ all nighter!! ] hey she mentioned a brother the other day wonder if he is anything like her . .. doesn’t anyone know ?
Only brother iv ever heard her mention is the one who's in the cemetery..but that could be lies...or could be her mam had a miscarriage in the 80's. You never know with her...but she's definitely mentioned a deceased brother once or twice. But like a say could be total lies 🤥

I'd avoid her like the plague ,everyone round her either dies or is a smack head or in recovery...have u noticed she's never round her nieces and nephews ,u never see her with her sisters or mam really..strange for a lass that age... and it's not because she hides it. She can't hide anything. A bet they know wat she's like but just keep her at a distance...and sort of keep her happy with monthly how u doing catch ups and birthday cards maybe.. but a bet she's caused her own family and sisters sum tit in the past.id love to know...she's said before that her mam found herion on the table when she was with her bf..u know the one who died ,when in next breath she says she never touched smack till the day he died lol..who in there right mind sees there partner die and injects smack first time that day to find smack if they never touched it? Drink aye people drink because it's our culture..but a lass I'm her 20's at the time ,don't just go ,ok..he's dead where's the smack needle.shes mental and dangerous. The people who bought the house next door or in for fun. She thinks she owns the street and house.she needs to realise its a rented private property, not a council house to make her own. Its temp

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ve never created a thread before so first attempt - I have used the suggestion with most votes - Thank you for this suggestion
my first thread title. 🙏

RECAP: Julie aka GeordiePrincess was a makeup account which quickly devolved into the shitshow we know and love today. Our Jules is an ex/current drug user and chronic dosser who rinses her viewers (aka GIRLS) for every penny she can to spend on B&M hauls, food that rots in her fridge, makeup from tiktok shop that she lies about and says it's PR, weed and tabs.

She was getting "evicted" for about four months, that never happened. She sold some makeup parcels, they never got posted. We're on NEW JULIE number #46 but she's still the same, if not worse.

GeordiePrincess Live Bingo:

- Making a 90% sugar iced coffee
- I'm doing my makeup room girls
- Me and John are stopping the weed/tabs/energy drinks
- I've had me tubes out 😭
- I've had me windows shot out 😭
- A makeup look so terrible it looks like a five year old has done it
- Cooking with Julie (biohazard edition)
- Goes on about her girls and says most of their names wrong
- I do all of this for free (while selling perfume)
- Goes somewhere while a taxi driver waits outside like her personal chauffeur
- Critically ill dog spotted in background

etc. etc. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
my first thread title. 🙏

RECAP: Julie aka GeordiePrincess was a makeup account which quickly devolved into the shitshow we know and love today. Our Jules is an ex/current drug user and chronic dosser who rinses her viewers (aka GIRLS) for every penny she can to spend on B&M hauls, food that rots in her fridge, makeup from tiktok shop that she lies about and says it's PR, weed and tabs.

She was getting "evicted" for about four months, that never happened. She sold some makeup parcels, they never got posted. We're on NEW JULIE number #46 but she's still the same, if not worse.

etc. etc. 🤣
That was brilliant 👌🏽ha ha !!

Reactions: 2
my first thread title. 🙏

etc. etc. 🤣
Number 1 fan 👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣🤣

Blaming the ghosts for coming off live. ..we all know u got bum fucked off mark lol ..how can she deny it when they litrally organised it on live chat..he said ill book taxi..and she came off ,she's saying now that her John had long chat haha always has these chats when she's cheated on him..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Blaming the ghosts for coming off live. ..we all know u got bum fucked off mark lol ..how can she deny it when they litrally organised it on live chat..he said ill book taxi..and she came off ,she's saying now that her John had long chat haha always has these chats when she's cheated on him..
The ghosts!! 🤣
Like they’ve ever cut her lives off hahaha

She’s writing a book 🤣🤣🤣

She can’t even spell! Or tell a straight lie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The ghosts!! 🤣
Like they’ve ever cut her lives off hahaha

She’s writing a book 🤣🤣🤣

She can’t even spell! Or tell a straight lie
A book ha ha ha …She can just about spell her name 😂

Whats the betting that she still has that grey stinking sweaty boob top on that she had on yesterday and for god knows how many days before ..still on under that hoody .

That little specky troll looking friend of hers who always comes on say oh my stunning stunning friend does my head in she is sooo fake.

Why does she keep saying that the weight is dropping of her ? She’s been saying it for months 😂 she is batshit crazy !!!

Reactions: 4
That specks little dive is ridiculous like...my stunning stunning beautiful friend..she only bothers with her if she's sending gifts or buying her primark
A book ha ha ha …She can just about spell her name 😂

Whats the betting that she still has that grey stinking sweaty boob top on that she had on yesterday and for god knows how many days before ..still on under that hoody .

That little specky troll looking friend of hers who always comes on say oh my stunning stunning friend does my head in she is sooo fake.

Why does she keep saying that the weight is dropping of her ? She’s been saying it for months 😂 she is batshit crazy !!!

She's off live again tonight..wat happened to her daily videos she was going on about on Wed? Probably getting bum fucked off mark and taking sum herrion with him ..just like the old days..[last year]

Why would u meet up with a bloke u used to sit and do herion with ? Especially if your in so called recovery..the mind boggles. Probably getting skull fucked as we speak....bloody old addict mates eh people...ahhh good times

She’s on this morning I’ve been watching from outside and she called John Mark by accident he didn’t notice but I certainly did ha ha !! Was anyone else watching?

She’s saying how she is gonna cut her hair cos she can’t be bothered to brush it ( she left it to get matted cos she is so fckin lazy )

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.