Geordie Princess Julie #12 Liar liar compulsive liar, your hair is greasier than a deep fat frier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name suggestion.. Still sat in her minging yard, makes all her dinners with a substantial amount of oil and lard. Has been done for fraud with the bank, junkie Jules, you are so rank - I feel it may be too long but it’s my first time trying a thread suggestion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But we're having all her videos gone??? A wonder wats happened......

Thread name suggestion.. Still sat in her minging yard, makes all her dinners with a substantial amount of oil and lard. Has been done for fraud with the bank, junkie Jules, you are so rank - I feel it may be too long but it’s my first time trying a thread suggestion 😂
'Pre gabs addict and John's a little faggot ' there's my suggestion lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Apparently she's doing a johns lunch box page haha.. his lunch box for sitting upstairs off his nut Julie?? She thinks changing pages names that people will forget haha

Them 2 fat sisters have obviously wrote her down a list to say. Haha. She's still so disorganised, whilst trying to be organised. Apparently every Sunday at 10am she's doing a meal prep live haha who bets she won't ever do even one at 10am? She's such a angry little surf. Still says she's innocent and pressing charges against tattle and that lass on tik toc...she's absolutely off her tree...calling herself a sales person now....but still on the dole

She's absolutely delusion if she thinks the police are going to look into tattle comments the absolute smack heed

Who believes she was badly bleeding yesterday it kept her off live haha its all completely lies ..

When you have not sent multiple parcels over a period of 24 months.. its multiple people who have been ripped off. Stop blaming the one poor lass who had the brains and guts to report you through her bank. She's shown were she messages you asking for the parcel or her money and you block her..JUST STOP LYING. a can't wait for the next drama ,now she's a sales person with 3 accounts..who's she gonna blame when her moneys stopped for working ??? She's literally just said she's promoting and selling perfume....from her house now she said...them 2 fat whitch sisters must have no life to fund junkie Julie amd junkie johns life..jj's lunch boxes will be a good laugh...junkie John getting his salmonella and chips sent to the room upstairs haha

Nobody believes you Julie...do u really expect people to believe you have been passing blood from your bum for 6 months amd the doctor has not sent you straight to A&E at the very least?? They would send u with a nose bleed that don't stop ..you bleeping lying junkie

'The down fall of a junkie princess '

Make up room getting set up today! (Julie since 2021)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She's got that Leoni and fat sisters sending cash to johns account now. Because her bank account has stopped...hmmm do they not realise she still get her benefits...there so thick. People are using food banks and getting extra jobs...she makes me sick...if her moneys stopped, how is she getting these perfumes that she's just ordered (her words) his she still chain smoking tabs at £11 a pack...?? Still buying loads of food ,most the fresh just rotten away...without abusing people on tik toc ,she would just be another woman and John would have to work ....boils my piss....

Who has them.kind of friendships, were it's all one sided ,just sending money ,like it's there special needs sister or niece....do they not realise Julie would watch them burn alive for a few hundred quid.

Screenshot_20221013-124633_TikTok.jpg

She's still saying her and John are not together... OK Julie is that why u live together, sleep together and go to hotels for weekends together.....the 🤥 lies man....

She's off shopping to aldi...but remember her moneys stopped and no bank account...so how u paying Julie? Think through ya lies..John's just came in and said why didn't u have the bath a ran u??? He obviously can't stand the smell..but even when he runs the bath for her she still won't actually wash...

Last edited:
Have you see wat she's wearing out and about...taxi waiting outside...who has cash for taxi's to wait while we shop

Reactions: 4
No wonder she’s always skint. Getting taxis everywhere, and making them wait 🥴. This women has more money than SENSE!!!

Reactions: 8
She's just bought second hand pillows , from a junk shop....omg....paid £2 and was buzzing...but her tabs are £11 ....just buy new pillows..taxi driver says be quick got school run at 3. So she say says OK..then has a tab before she goes in.....she's vile :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::eek::sick:

No wonder she’s always skint. Getting taxis everywhere, and making them wait 🥴. This women has more money than SENSE!!!
She's never actually skint...just wants to live life beyond her means

Last edited:
  • Sick
New thread title suggestion:

Geordie Princess #13 Parcels and evictions were a sham, watch out for Junkie's next scam!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if her landlord ķnowns she's ripping up floors ....she's lived in that house years now. Amd it looks like a crack den still ,sitting smoking on her bed...and Julie the Victoria's didn't have underlay....u idiot. John's bong sitting next to the bed....its like a crackheads bedroom

That bedroom /house looks like it's been abandoned, a bet most people watching think she's just moved in. Because normal people dint live like that

Who bets that dirty carpet she's ripped up and hoyed to one side of the room will just sit there for years. Why don't she get a cheap tin of white paint... paint it fresh. Buy a cheap £50 carpet and get rid of all that old dirty crap ...but she won't, it's another impulsive decision she's made. But as soon as they have had there drugs today..they will just forget about it...that room won't look any different in a year

She keeps saying she's doing a 8 to 8 live Saturday, doing her make up room..thatvwont happen. And also says she's doing a 8 hour live. Julie 8 to 8 is 12 hours...remember these are adults living on the sick in there 30's not kids starting out...pure vile horrible cretains

She's saying she might cut her hair off because she can't afford to get it done....why not try washing it in a hot bath....u absolute scruff..how can people look up to this scruffy mess ,she's absolutely stinking...hinting on for cash for her hair...just blamed her mental health for not looking after herself...no its because your a fat lazy bleep..can't afford a hair cut. But sitting smoking at ieast £22 quids worth of tabs a day and £20 worth of green plus the rest...

And wat happened to stopping green ? Stopping smoking? Stopping energy drinks..every think she says is lies

Anyone noticed when her fake cheap plastic clip in teeth are starting to get plaq on them ,change to a yellow brown on front...now she's having a joint in bedroom...whilst dog is licking her face...the smell must be atrocious

Last edited:
Saying she needs some to pick up 20+ black bin liners to take from her garden. I swear last time she was gifted loads a couple of months ago, she said that money was going on that. Then she proceeds to say ‘I wish I had the money for someone to come here now and pick it up’. She’s itching for someone to say they’ll pay 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So now her 12 hour live she promised has dropped to 11 hours 😂.. who bets it won't go past 1am if she even bothers to come on?? She must read tattle because she's made a point of saying 'look a smoke roll ups not tabs ,like everyone says' she's a deluded smurf.....

She actually thinks she's detoxing and losing weight by doing nothing different in her life but drinking a green tea :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ...now shouting that people's men are in her dm's....she's just said ..'am having a bath tonight girls' ermmm before or after ya live ?? Just get in the bleeping bath...she's stinking..

A cheap green tea bag and blob of honey ain't a detox u fat slob..

Have you heard her story about jumping over a fence to punch a bloke in the face for stealing her familys Christmas presents 😂 wat a load of crap.who thinks Julie took them presents to feed her smack habit???and as for jumping over a fence and attacking him? Your about 20 stone and can hardly walk never mind jump over fences you little fat woman. Julie is the common thread in all these story's...she's the rotten drug addict getting with these men.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So she's made another video of her making a disgusting looking coffee 🤢 just puting anything in a cup ,looks absolutely vile , whilst her breasts and almost all her cookie nipples hanging out ,only the points of her nipples are covered ,not changed or washed in weeks. Whilst saying this is my make up page and other one is for coffees ,as she puts a coffee video on the make up page..eh? Make sense man... there's no way in hell she's gonna be on live from 8 to 7 like she's been saying all day...she's off her tits now..how u on a diet when your drinking that, must be a thousand calories ,its just random tit hoped in a cup with ice and cofffee

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So she's made another video of her making a disgusting looking coffee 🤢 just puting anything in a cup ,looks absolutely vile , whilst her breasts and almost all her cookie nipples hanging out ,only the points of her nipples are covered ,not changed or washed in weeks. Whilst saying this is my make up page and other one is for coffees ,as she puts a coffee video on the make up page..eh? Make sense man... there's no way in hell she's gonna be on live from 8 to 7 like she's been saying all day...she's off her tits now..how u on a diet when your drinking that, must be a thousand calories ,its just random tit hoped in a cup with ice and cofffee
😂😂Cookie nipples .. crying laughing at that one - she said she is gonna have someone come round and tan her once every week 😳I mean who on Earth would do that can you imagine urghh .. she must smell so so bad she never washes …always announcing that she is gonna have a wash and clearly never does!!! Absolutely disgusting that as a grown woman can’t even wash her stinking hairy pits !! Yeah Them fookin coffees my god they just be about 20000 calories just for one i watched her the other day just pour the sugar from the pot into the glass and she just adds anything she can get her hands on those plastic teeth will start to corrode soon . Literally everything she says is just bullshit this house that she was terrified to live in now she’s making a gym 😂 and office a make up room - and a studio for the Only Fans - more like only Farts!! She does plenty of that - that house is rotten they live like squatters it’s disgusting filthy lazy pigs .. and she thinks she can rent a room out - id rather sleep on the street than in her hovel . She had matted all of her hair cos she is just to lazy to was it and brush it that’s why she is thinking of cutting it . I’ve never in my life know anything like her TT is like another world .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.