Geordie Princess Julie #12 Liar liar compulsive liar, your hair is greasier than a deep fat frier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dogs have been left at the hotel!
Surely check out has passed now, someone will have went into the room and probably got attacked off ralphy 🧐
So johns had a seizure i can gather- hope hes ok. Why was he at her hotel ?! Why does she tell him where she is, she loves the drama!
Someone in her comments saying poor julie never catches a break….. she doesn’t want a break, we can all cut negativity out of our lives but she doesn’t want to, some people can’t live drama free and absolutely crave it. Junkie being one

Reactions: 2
Surely check out has passed now, someone will have went into the room and probably got attacked off ralphy 🧐
So johns had a seizure i can gather- hope hes ok. Why was he at her hotel ?! Why does she tell him where she is, she loves the drama!
Someone in her comments saying poor julie never catches a break….. she doesn’t want a break, we can all cut negativity out of our lives but she doesn’t want to, some people can’t live drama free and absolutely crave it. Junkie being one
Apparently she’s staying at the hotel till Monday. Them poor dogs locked up in a room it’s guna be so hot for them.

Apparently she’s staying at the hotel till Monday. Them poor dogs locked up in a room it’s guna be so hot for them.
Oh the poor things! Her connection keeps going. Whos she just been with at the car? Do we know what’s happening with john

When I was on for a bit earlier all she seemed bothered and crying about was the fact it’s Shaun’s birthday today!

Reactions: 1
Shes still insinuating that he stole money from her, but alls forgotten aslong as hes ok. I really dont believe he did steal a penny. Shes now using this as an excuse for his behaviour the past 6months as its all down to his brain infection, continuing to make him look in a negative way. I know he has his own demons but my god he seems to do everything to help her. He cant even speak without fear its on live, no way to live at all.

Reactions: 5
Surely someone could look after the dogs so there not stuck in the hotel room? Shes just got back and hollys been sick, she put a bowl of water down and seemed like it was gone in a second they are both thirsty as hell and then she says ill open the window for yous. 😡 she wonders why the dogs have tit infront the hotel 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
So I thought she would’ve been with him cos of these seizures but she’s sat there saying he had these seizures when he met up with her!
God knows what went on the other night but the whole point in her staying in the hotel was so she wasn’t near him… yet she met up with him!

Reactions: 2
She’s on live again still at the hospital… so those poor dogs have been locked in a hotel room all day and night!!

So she’s saying the hotel staff have been going in and checking on the dogs, giving them water… no mention of any food though!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Eh, shes just got back to the hotel but not bothering to let them out shes just jumped straight into bed. They will be fed up in that room.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Eh, shes just got back to the hotel but not bothering to let them out shes just jumped straight into bed. They will be fed up in that room.
Poor things, alls she ever gives them is dog treats, she never actually gives them any dog food. She said yesterday ‘ralphy you’ve already had a sandwich’ 🧐 a bleeping sandwich wtf

• Sad
Why she talking to him as if he’s a baby!!

Shock! As soon as some ‘alcohol nurse’ turns up in the room, she pauses the live!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.