Geordie Princess Julie #12 Liar liar compulsive liar, your hair is greasier than a deep fat frier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s paid £200 in taxis like she says she has just from hospital and back then why doesn’t she use her thick brain and realise she could’ve probably saved easily £180 by buying a week bus ticket!

Ahh but that means walking a couple of meters to a bus stop 🥱

Reactions: 3
I’m not going to lie, this must be hard for her kind of repeating what happened to Shaun and in the same hospital. But using it for gifts/money from her followers is awful.

Reactions: 1
Has she been live tonight? Every time I’ve came on TikTok she hasn’t been on?

I’m not going to lie, this must be hard for her kind of repeating what happened to Shaun and in the same hospital. But using it for gifts/money from her followers is awful.
She’s the one giving John tablets that he shouldn’t be taking. She’s gotta take some sort of responsibility!

Reactions: 4
She’s creating it by feeding him pills clearly not for him.
Someone needs to call the hospital, she’s sick enough to try and sue them if anything goes wrong.

call me cynical, but mentally she’s over John, she only loves what he does for her. Not him as a person, she will be reveling in the attention should something awful happen.

the girls never going to change, she’s the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone said above what John has and what Shaun had is totally different
Yes I know what they are. One is an infection of the brain and one is an infection in the protective layer of the heart. But they are both infections and have made them both ill. I understand she shouldn’t be doing this, I work in emergency healthcare myself. But I can’t help but feel slightly sorry for her for going through this again. Her giving him the tablets would not have caused an infection on the brain, she’s feeding his addiction.

Reactions: 3
Yes I know what they are. One is an infection of the brain and one is an infection in the protective layer of the heart. But they are both infections and have made them both ill. I understand she shouldn’t be doing this, I work in emergency healthcare myself. But I can’t help but feel slightly sorry for her for going through this again. Her giving him the tablets would not have caused an infection on the brain, she’s feeding his addiction.
Yeah but surely the concoction of all these drugs/meds he's been taking over time surely hasn’t helped his brain? And she’s continuing to give him some tablet (I'm not sure what it is), whilst he’ll be on all sorts of other medication in the hospital, surely it can’t be good.
She’s going on about people ringing the hospital up and if the stress causes him another seizure and he dies she’ll be done for murder, yet no mention of the damage she could be doing giving him this tablet!!

She’s saying what John has is the exact same thing that Shaun had… that only 1 in a million people get!

One minute she’s saying she’s got no money for taxi and has to get a bus in her sad croaky voice…
The next minute she’s saying about her coming off benefits next month whilst not being able to do her usual lives to get the money is all wrong timing etc cos she’s not gonna have a penny to her name.

And that’s not begging🤭😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The only person I feel sorry for in this situation in John not Julie, not one little bit. Like others have mentioned, she’s only upset because he’s not there to run around after her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s saying she’s panicking cos John hasn’t answered his phone in over an hour, yet she’s still sitting on live talking random tit with people she barely knows!

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell I thought she was actually waiting for a bus…. No they’re both stood in a bus shelter outside the hospital smoking a joint!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Just makes everything about her dont she.

That tracksuit top is nearly choking her neck its that far up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.