Geordie Princess Julie #12 Liar liar compulsive liar, your hair is greasier than a deep fat frier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying she’s had no methadone etc
Someone asked if she missed her weekly pick up, she said no, but when John done… then stopped herself to say what she was gonna say,
Then said but I just can’t find them.
I bet he’s took a concoction of her meds!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She said this morning that she has £180 in her PayPal I’m not sure if she knew the live was on but she definatly said that .

Her followers will never learn🙃
This is absurd, she clearly has no money or she wouldn’t be waiting on a payday to give £100. When will people learn ey? Keep your money or donate it to actual charities not tiktokers for crying out loud🫣🥴

The other night while she was drunk she said on live that she has over £500 in her bank (when she said John stole her card) I don’t think she even knows what the truth is anymore

Reactions: 1
Whys she going live from a ward ffs. Anything for gifts. Can hear everyones conversations on the ward its not right imo. Some other patient mentioned the ward number and hospital aswel.

Reactions: 3
The other night while she was drunk she said on live that she has over £500 in her bank (when she said John stole her card) I don’t think she even knows what the truth is anymore
yeah she had her£600 rent but the hotel was £120 and she had 3 nights so £360. She got a load of shite from the Metro and spent over £100 there plus the food and rubbish she kept buying from the little sainsburys next to the hotel. Plus all the taxis.
John hasn’t stolen any money! She’s spent it.

the next thing will be begging for money to go see John. “Girls the hospital has phoned and johns had another seizure I’ve got to go straight up but I’ve got no money” “Girls I’ve got no tabs and I’ve notate because I’ve got no money” or “the moneys gone into johns account and he can’t remember his password to get the money because his memory has gone” even though he is sitting talking and remembers everything absolutely fine!!! She is a conwoman. She had to move from where she lives last because she conned oldpeople out of money with her ex Shaun. It’s what she does. A con artist. One con to the next, lies upon lies.
I’m not fussed but those poor dogs haven’t been fed for days and she just admitted on the live before they haven’t and she has no dog food. She bought cheap dry food in the shop before when she went to the cash point in the taxi. She was going to “treat” holly to a tin of wet food but said naaaa actually because it means having to look for a tin opener and stuff and John usually does that.

the fat, stinking lazycow. We’ve also worked out the last hair wash was not Sunday gone but the Sunday before so 8 days ago and I’m sure that was just hair not body! She just washed it over the bath quickly before she went to get it done. But then she hadthe whole fiasco at the metro. She has got to stink. Her teeth never get brushed and will be rotting away under them clip ins. Uggghhhh it doesn’t even bare thinking about.

there is a bus goes from outside her house up to the QE where John is, it’s not far. She can easily hop on. She doesn’t need taxis everywhere.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
yeah she had her£600 rent but the hotel was £120 and she had 3 nights so £360. She got a load of shite from the Metro and spent over £100 there plus the food and rubbish she kept buying from the little sainsburys next to the hotel. Plus all the taxis.
John hasn’t stolen any money! She’s spent it.

the next thing will be begging for money to go see John. “Girls the hospital has phoned and johns had another seizure I’ve got to go straight up but I’ve got no money” “Girls I’ve got no tabs and I’ve notate because I’ve got no money” or “the moneys gone into johns account and he can’t remember his password to get the money because his memory has gone” even though he is sitting talking and remembers everything absolutely fine!!! She is a conwoman. She had to move from where she lives last because she conned oldpeople out of money with her ex Shaun. It’s what she does. A con artist. One con to the next, lies upon lies.
I’m not fussed but those poor dogs haven’t been fed for days and she just admitted on the live before they haven’t and she has no dog food. She bought cheap dry food in the shop before when she went to the cash point in the taxi. She was going to “treat” holly to a tin of wet food but said naaaa actually because it means having to look for a tin opener and stuff and John usually does that.

the fat, stinking lazycow. We’ve also worked out the last hair wash was not Sunday gone but the Sunday before so 8 days ago and I’m sure that was just hair not body! She just washed it over the bath quickly before she went to get it done. But then she hadthe whole fiasco at the metro. She has got to stink. Her teeth never get brushed and will be rotting away under them clip ins. Uggghhhh it doesn’t even bare thinking about.

there is a bus goes from outside her house up to the QE where John is, it’s not far. She can easily hop on. She doesn’t need taxis everywhere.
Haha I loved your little rant 😂😂.
she’s to lazy to walk to the bus stop man.

So she was saying before it’s costing £20 in a taxi there and £20 in a taxi back… I was thinking if it was the RVI it wouldn’t cost that much, £10-£12 max!
The fact it’s actually the QE which will be even closer to her is laughable!! £20 a ride 🤣

Estimated fare for this trip is £10.70
Distance: 4.15 miles
Duration: 12 min

🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Did you hear John say im sorry i dont know where its gone ie the money. Shes got him thinking hes done a runner and spent the lot when he obviously hasnt!

Wish i had screen recorded some of friday night she was absolutely vile to him, calling him worse than tit and she hated him etc he cant remember a thing!

Did you hear John say im sorry i dont know where its gone ie the money. Shes got him thinking hes done a runner and spent the lot when he obviously hasnt!

Wish i had screen recorded some of friday night she was absolutely vile to him, calling him worse than tit and she hated him etc he cant remember a thing!
We’ve heard her before when she’s been telling him stories of what he’s supposedly done when he’s been drunk,
Never mind the stories she’s gonna be telling him when he’s actually lost his memory!
She’s a disgusting vile human being, she takes advantage of every single situation (her favourite word) to suit herself!

Also she hasn’t done any videos for her TikTok for a few weeks now… but she does one today in hospital to show everyone she’s sat in a hospital!
I can’t get over how much she loves the attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@lushlips hahaha I did go off on one didn’t I!! But I think today I’ve reached my limit with her.
John was sat on the live saying it’s drink that’s done it and coming off it cold Turkey then drinking heavy over and over that’s done it and it’s happened before. He was being so open & honest saying he’s messed his life up because of drinking & he had money, a good job everything but he started drinking with her. But no, no that didn’t fit Julies “poor me” narrative so she cut him off and said “no John it’s an infection on your brain the nurse said and they’re doing a lumbar puncture and putting the metal thing on your head”. I wanted to go through my phone and flick her in the eyeball!!! No metal thing goes on anyone head Julie and a lumbar puncture is fluid from the space between the spine. We do them on the daily. Then he said I’ve not been well but once you give me that tablet I feel much better. (Julie hasn’t given him her meds for two days because she was in the hotel and he was withdrawing from pregabs and zopiclone which is like a heroin withdrawal. It’s meant to be tapered so no wonder he has a fit. Now she’s took some in for him, he’s fine again). I think when she makes lies up about something I know so well, it tips me over the edge!! I shall calm down but John needs to run a mile. Live with his grandad, get back to work and he will do well. Away from her he will thrive!! Clean and sober. She’s feeding him pregabalins and Zopiclone to keep him needing her and if he’s a “good boy” does what Julie wants then he gets tablets. Disgusting.

Also that £10 taxi will probably be to hers and back to the QE. It’s along a road, up bensham bank, right at the roundabout, right at the next, up sheriff hill and you are there. No way is it £40 she’s sooooo full of poo. How do people not see through her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@lushlips hahaha I did go off on one didn’t I!! But I think today I’ve reached my limit with her.
John was sat on the live saying it’s drink that’s done it and coming off it cold Turkey then drinking heavy over and over that’s done it and it’s happened before. He was being so open & honest saying he’s messed his life up because of drinking & he had money, a good job everything but he started drinking with her. But no, no that didn’t fit Julies “poor me” narrative so she cut him off and said “no John it’s an infection on your brain the nurse said and they’re doing a lumbar puncture and putting the metal thing on your head”. I wanted to go through my phone and flick her in the eyeball!!! No metal thing goes on anyone head Julie and a lumbar puncture is fluid from the space between the spine. We do them on the daily. Then he said I’ve not been well but once you give me that tablet I feel much better. (Julie hasn’t given him her meds for two days because she was in the hotel and he was withdrawing from pregabs and zopiclone which is like a heroin withdrawal. It’s meant to be tapered so no wonder he has a fit. Now she’s took some in for him, he’s fine again). I think when she makes lies up about something I know so well, it tips me over the edge!! I shall calm down but John needs to run a mile. Live with his grandad, get back to work and he will do well. Away from her he will thrive!! Clean and sober. She’s feeding him pregabalins and Zopiclone to keep him needing her and if he’s a “good boy” does what Julie wants then he gets tablets. Disgusting.

Also that £10 taxi will probably be to hers and back to the QE. It’s along a road, up bensham bank, right at the roundabout, right at the next, up sheriff hill and you are there. No way is it £40 she’s sooooo full of poo. How do people not see through her!!!
Wow your messages man 😂😂 I love it hahaha. Poor John I generally feel so sorry for him. Everyone on Julie’s lives always sticks up for Julie even tho you can see she’s the one in the wrong. Breaks my heart. You can tell he actually wants to do well in life. He’s constantly on the go never just sitting around all day like Julie. I generally wish him well and hopefully he sees sense and legs it away from her.

Reactions: 4
Why does she put this stupid pretend croaky voice on when she’s doing a “poor me”. Then it skips and she goes back to normal when reading the comments, then puts it back on again.

I can’t watch. It’s croaky “forgets about@ ooos better put croaky voice back on.
She’s a gaslighting narcissist!! She is his problem. Nothing else but her.

She looks filthy. She needs a good hot shower.

Oh no shower or bath tonight she’s too tired.

right I’m turning off because this pretend croaky voice is pressing my last nerve. *reads out comments normal *back to croaky voice *Shouts “Leoniiiiiiiiiiii babbbbeeeeee” normal voice*back to croaky poor me voice

Julie it’s you that missed your methodone today!!! You!!! You could of been at the chemistbut your slave John wasn’t around to go for you.

ooooo has she been blocked??

Last edited:
So she’s taking medication him to him that isn’t his prescription? That’s naughty tit!!!
The amount of bother she could get in for for that!!

If he is being given medication from the hospital, and she’s giving him meds they don’t know about she could very easily cause a reaction between the different meds as you can’t take some meds with others or accidentally overdose him. If she really cared about him, she would let the hospital do their thing and stop poisoning him with meds he clearly doesn’t need otherwise he would be prescribed them, and use this opportunity for him to get clean from her tit. He’s in the best place for him to stop taking her meds as there is medical professionals all round him.

Reactions: 7
Of course its the taxi drivers fault that Julie had no change and had to get £50 cashback leaving her skint, couldnt make it up. 🙄 £200 on taxis she says shes spent, when theres a bus stop on her road lazy cow.

John apparently now has the same thing her ex Shaun died of. Not sure what that is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.