Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's shouldn't be taking anything that's mot prescribed as it can really affect the anesthetic and have serious consequences.

Are the teeth not hers

Reactions: 2
I thought her teeth had broke 😂 you could see a crack in them the other day and now they’re completely snapped. God knows what they smell like cause she will certainly not brush them or her own teeth for that matter! Does she sleep with them in?

Omg! Have I just heard right?! She’s asking for a hair styler to do the womens hair whilst she’s in hospital. She says some stupid stuff to get free tit doesn’t she 😂 she practically begs for makeup and says it will help her be on live more and to do more videos so people think they have to buy her stuff, so they can see her live etc. I’m sorry but after a “major opp” what you’re saying you’re having, you won’t be in the mood to do anyones hair considering you can’t even attend to your own needs.

Reactions: 3
I thought her teeth had broke 😂 you could see a crack in them the other day and now they’re completely snapped. God knows what they smell like cause she will certainly not brush them or her own teeth for that matter! Does she sleep with them in?
She can't wash her face never mind her teeth 🤮🤮..

Begging now for stuff.. PayPal in bio!! Such a woman

Reactions: 2
Yeah, she’s begging for gifts and money using the excuse it’s for hospital lmao! Who needs all the tit she wants for hospital? Sorry, but it’s hilarious that people actually fall for this.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, she’s begging for gifts and money using the excuse it’s for hospital lmao! Who needs all the tit she wants for hospital? Sorry, but it’s hilarious that people actually fall for this.
It went from 'I need a dressing gown and slippers' to 'I need a dressing gown and slippers and pyjamas' (even though one of her friends literally bought her pyjamas yesterday) to 'I'd really like a teddy bear, and a Barbie diary as well'. Why would you need a diary for hospital?

She's absolutely off her face and cannot stop herself talking about money and gifts. She's fixated. And she also cannot decide what's wrong with her... she keeps talking about maybe waking up with a colostomy bag but it's her fallopian tubes that she's getting removed.
It's just anything for sympathy. She brought up her dead ex in the hopes someone will buy her a teddy.
Someone with a victim complex like this cannot be helped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Am pretty sure it's just day surgery too🤦‍♀️ so be home that night or next day 🤣🤣

Shes a full on mess!!

Wtf is she doing 😳😳😳
I GOT SENT THIS OTHER DAY HOPE THIS HELPS PEOPLE UNDERSTAND MORE

Attachments

Ticktocks gone to her head and more fall the dins that keep feeding her habbit i swear they want her to be trolled.... If you didnt give she wouldnt keep askin shes addict to gettin items now she needs help sat there off her face cause of the people given they anit friends why would u give her money for something she need to stop

I knew it! So she's milking it! And someone did sent her jammies yesterday. She kicks about in same clothes for days at home so expect no less at hospital 🤣🤣

How can people not see she is using them for money and gifts!

She says people buy her Chinese’s cause they see she hasn’t ate. I bloody wish I could just not eat and get sent money for a Chinese, wouldn’t that be bleeping bliss! I work, my partner works and a Chinese is a massive treat for us haha! She wants a hair styler for hospital? These aren’t needs Julie, they’re wants and they have nothing to do with hospital. Buy your own bleeping pyjamas, a pair of slippers and shot some toiletries (that you get sent for free) in a wash bag and get on your bloody way! Diaries and hair stylers and massive fluffy slippers are just beg items that you want for free anyway. You do not need them to go into hospital!

The bit that's missing at the end of that is where she turned to John and said "so I have to stay in john" the lady kept trying to interrupt her and said no no no you'll be going home and if we need to bring you back we will

Oh my God this Wish List is getting ridiculous now

Can you all see my comments

People think they have to gift her and send her stuff for her to continue doing content and it’s totally wrong! I’ve never ever known any “makeup influencer” to turn around and ask their mods and people watching for internet top ups and God knows what else. You could buy all this stuff yourself Julie if you didn’t prioritise you drug habit!. Between you and John, you definitely have more than a lot of us!

A camera now?! This is actually getting me so mad! I’m livid! Every minute she “really wants or needs” something else!

Now she’s saying she needs to get excited about new pyjamas and stuff otherwise she’ll just sit and think and basically be depressed. She honestly begs more than the man on the corner in my local town! She needs to honestly behave!!! It’s getting absolutely ridiculous now. Guilt tripping people into buying her stuff otherwise she’ll be depressed, it’s disgusting!

Also if people don’t gift or send her money, she’s nothing to them! Notice how all her mods and favourite people, “her girls” are the people who she benefits from. If all the gifts and stuff were gone tomorrow, she’d be nowhere to be seen. She doesn’t do makeup because she loves it and whatever other bullshit she chats, it’s because she knows she gets free tit and money. It’s also the reason, when she takes her “TikTok breaks” it never lasts for more than a day cause she either realises she needs money for something and has none or she’s addicted to being sent gifts and “promotion packages”.

I’ll add on as well that every time she gets gifted something from her wish list it’s “I’m gonna do you the best opening video ever!” Cause she thinks people will keep buying her stuff cause she’s giving them a shout out and stuff. Sorry, I’m just on a pure rant today! She’s pissed me right off!

Throwing it in that her tablets going to break anytime soon as well now, hoping someone will buy her one of them and they probably will. I love how she does that fake cry face and sniff up when she gets gifted. She’s addicted honestly!

Also how is John her carer when he apparently doesn’t live with her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Taking bath products in her hospital bag. It's not a hotel love!!! But not taking the shimmer cream incase she gets an infection. Is she wired up right?? You can't have a bath or use any form of bubble bath if you have an open wound!!! The bath stuff will do the same as the shimmer cream and cause infection. bleeping idiot

I’m at football training with my son and I haven’t had my tea, I’ll just leave my PayPal link here.. 😉😉

😂😂 have I done it right or do I need to watch Julie some more? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.