Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fish12

These women that think she’s an inspiration and the strongest woman in the world need their fucking heads testing i’m so glad I’m not friends with any of them none of them are my cup of tea at all

Did you hear her say to that woman that got all the expensive make up can you recommend a good blush please think in the woman would be like yeah I’ll send you one babe the woman commented some blushes and she completely ignored the comments and then the woman stop commenting

As if she just compared destination lashes pallet to nars does she even own a nars product to compare!

Honest review.. no its not honest at all when u compare products that you don't own!
It all looks like kids make up that’s what me and my mate said lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1

DallyDoo

This is not related to Julie but I have to be honest, I found this post very ignorant.
Mental health issues are absolutely a valid reason for struggling with hygiene. Not an “excuse”.
It stems from low self-esteem and feeling unworthy of being clean/smelling nice/changing clothes etc. Good for you that you have enough self-esteem to maintain your personal hygiene, but don’t judge genuinely mentally ill people who aren’t fortunate enough to be in the same position.
Then I have worded that post badly if that's how it comes across. I feel it wasn't an excuse in that situation as she was doing her glam and dressing herself up to go to make herself feel better so I didnt feel it could be used as an excuse in that situation

Xxlaalaa213xX

That sounded like a threat again Julie my dear, giving laas address to a stranger!

Saying that Laa threatened her with knives. No she didn’t 😂 she can’t keep up with her own lies 😂😂

Talking about us again 😂

Same shit different day (smile and wave) just keep swimming just keep swimming

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
Ah thanks Laa, just the offer from you is helpful enough honestly.

we always find a way to get by as do most of us in this world unlike some beggy others!

she is live now btw, see what lies she spews out today then

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
I havent a clue who or what she's on about i cant keep up today she's all over the place 😂
I think she was on about Itskarmabishhhhhes in this thread cos she mentioned they had been to theres to help with the walk in wardrobe. Even so the whole story as usual was a jumbled mess going back and forward between her supposed stalkers. Give it a rest julie youve got a fair few who dislike you these days!

DallyDoo

I GOT SENT THIS OTHER DAY HOPE THIS HELPS PEOPLE UNDERSTAND MORE
The bit that's missing at the end of that is where she turned to John and said "so I have to stay in john" the lady kept trying to interrupt her and said no no no you'll be going home and if we need to bring you back we will

exposin

I think we sometimes her mods are just as bad as her some of the things that she’s done and said and they’ve agreed with it or egged her on i’m not saying all mods but some definitely and her mods troll people for her
I don’t think there to blame as she’s a grown adult and makes her own choice’s. I do believe if they ever disagreed with her she would turn on them half the time on lives there telling her to move on and speak about something else and she don’t listen. Like I said I have helped her with money in the past until my husband told me I needed to back off.

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
What's John just said to her that she's raging about? I missed it
I missed it too!

She definitely sent her shit in a box lmao! Did anyone else hear that? I also think John said, she wouldn’t let him leave the area or something so that’s why she probably kicked off cause apparently “rumours are already going round”

Last edited:

Bella29

Chatty Member
I have loved the updates on here today 😂
So just to round up ....
She has week old makeup on her hand,
Took her makeup off with the usual dirty rag
Was wearing her pishy jammies that she washed but are still pishy 🤥
Shovelled some shit makeup on
Begged a bit
Woe bes me a bit
Chain smoked 20 tabs and a tin of monster but she ate an avocado dont you know
Said she cant wait to start OF and declare her earnings, someone told her she should be doing that anyway and she yeah but no butted out of it meaning she hasn't declared anything she's received the last year 🤔
Shouted tattle out again claiming we're the chosen 7 🥳
Still claiming she wants no drama while continuing to talk about her drama 😂

Think I got it all feel free to let me know if I missed anything, I actually didn't watch her much today but its all the same shit every day isn't it!
Sounds spot on 😂😂😂

DallyDoo

It makes me laugh when she shots random words in her sentences to try and sound professional. She just said “I don’t want to take features away from my eyes by putting a big lash on” lmao! What???
She does it all the time, she did it the other day about pressed powders or something and I howled