Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DallyDoo

I used to enjoy watching her. I thought she was down to earth and not putting on any fake front for tiktok, like alot do. So it was a nice change but soon seen her true colours.

However she blocked my friend and my friend was a bit upset as she has always been nice so I just went in and said I think she had been blocked by accident and then she went in on me randomly, started screaming and shouting at me and I got blocked too. She said it was because I was seen in KatieBees live. Which I definitely hadn't been. I didn't even follow any of KatieBees accounts. I've not once watched Katie's lives so I was completely confused and my friend definitely didn't watch of follow KB because she was such a loyal Julie supporter.

My friend was gutted though because she always sent Julie gifts and any company Julie repped she would use Julie's code and order the products. She's got things from BeauCosmetics when Julie was friends with her and when they fell out she was one of them who got blocked and had to faff on to get her products. She's ordered loads of glitters from SV with Julie's code, she doesn't even wear glitter and barely wears makeup but she done it because Julie was a rep for them. She has sent money before, gifts and when Julie originally said she was moving we offered to help and I have offered lifts before as we live nearby. When she's been stuck, drunk in town we've offered to go get her etc etc without saying too much on here we have tried to help.

So for us to be blocked we were absolutely blindsided. She doesn't know us or anything about us but it just showed that she doesn't give a flying crap about anyone, only what they can offer / give her. Then you are thrown out like rubbish.

No wonder she can't keep friends and has no "real life" friends.

I also don't blame Laa and the others for getting in touch with each other because I know when we were "chucked out" we were so confused we were going to msg her And ask what the hell but she would reply anyway as she doesn't care.

She messaged another girl saying she was bored of hearing about her mental health problems and she was using it for sympathy. This is from Julie who is all "you can msg me girls" "take your tablets girls"
Yeah Julie keep popping those pregabs pet and overusing prescription meds.
I agree, I didnt think she was great at makeup but I found her hilarious and relatable. There's something about these people on TT though that when they get a certain amount of followers or freebies they then expect it and ask for it all the time. I get really bad secondhand embarrassment for her when she's out in public and starts raving about all her followers and how it's her full time job being an influencer

Oh I forgot to say did everybody see it yesterday when she was at the hospital and she was filming in the chapel now to me that is so disrespectful she was actually putting peoples letters on the live but yet again she made that moment all about Julie
Thats disgusting!

Reactions: 1

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Knew she’d be back on live all slurred and away with the fairies! Hasn’t showered either lmao! What does this woman do with her day, other than beg?

fish12

And the whole time Katie was live Julie and her little minions was trying to get the live band how pathetic

• Wow

HBF1991

Chatty Member
Still laughing at her nearly crying when shouting at Elsa 😂

Nearly crying because she’s terrified of Elsa the absolute twat

Also idiots in the comment saying how Julie wiped the floor with Elsa etc, Elsa didn’t get chance to say much as she blocked her 😂

Waiting for Elsa to go live now 👀
I've missed a lot, have Julie and Breadflaps fallen out?

DallyDoo

How do Her minions not c that every day she is on the beg and think fuck she’s wanting stuff every day it’s an absolute fucking joke I cannot wait to ring the benefits office

I was thinking the same because she said that she kicked him out because she needed space because of her mental health blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Ohhhh I thought he was away to work with his Grandad for a few days, if he works for family it'll all be cash in hand won't it

Tracy Beaker

I’ve been looking for a thread for her for weeks and was so surprised there wasn’t one. She is an absolute car crash! She spends her lives arguing with John, begging for money and getting taxi’s to the Metro centre to spend money she doesn’t have on makeup when she can’t even pay her rent. I also watched her live the other night and KatyBeeBaby’s live exposing her and her ex partner for robbing pensioners and I’m actually shocked and disgusted that she still has followers!!!. All she sees in people is pound signs and ( like me) if you’ve never gifted or she isn’t getting anything from you, you’re blocked instantly haha! If people think this ‘Woman’ is an inspiration I’m the bloody Queen of England…

I was going to comment about the live the other day but no one else was talking about it. Did you see her today? She was wrecked..

im not an expert on thread making so not sure if I have made it searchable 😂 but yeah she's strange, her and John always arguing saying he's going crazy and calling the police on him last time I was on her live.
she is very beggy, people were sending her money few months ago ( last time I watched her on live) as she was saying she had no money but yeah like you said soon down metro buying makeup, while telling everyone she has loads of followers on TikTok saying let's collaborate, blah blah I don't know how she gets so many brands sending her things ! not to mention the chain smoking in her house like an absolute nitty

she mentioned she was on herion at some point in her life im 99% sure so maybe it was then she was robbing pensioners, wouldn't surprise me, she acts likes wo is me, but there's more then what meets the eye.

This is the guy that Katy said she would rob pensioners with. Obviously I can’t fact check so take with a pinch of salt…

Last edited:

PowerIsPower

She's actually proud of the fact that she has BV..
Yes, it's normal, but you shouldn't be PROUD of it.
How old is Julie? Does anyone know?

fish12

Only because she read it out in her live is she stupid drawin attention to her self or maybe thats what she wanted.... Seriously tho the stuff that was said last night that would piss anyone off lol (some serious choosen words want it but she ment every word too) when will the julie show come to a end if it ever doses she was doin so well now rock bottom again i do hope things change for hwr cause no good for anyones mental health all this.... But she got to relies she cant open her mouth on live then not expect people not to say anything
I agree and a lot did get said yesterday. But you’ve just got to keep strong babe if she wanted to make up would you go back xxxxxx I think she will not come on today or come on and say her mental health is really bad blah blah blah blah i’m so glad Banta queen put her in her place last night though 🙌🙌🙌 do you know Julie is fucking gutted it’s okay babe you’ve got Katie now lol 😂

This website always crashes for me

fish12

Is she having another takeaway this fat bitch is had a takeaway every day for the last two weeks

Xxlaalaa213xX

I wouldn’t trust a single review from her. She loves everything she gets sent, which fair enough she actually might but she’s only raving about the products to continue getting more free stuff. She says some businesses nails are the best, then she says GW’s are because she’s just received a parcel from her. She also compares dupes to makeup she has never used so therefore she wouldn’t know how or why it compares to the product. She’d honestly be such a nice lass if she just stopped the drama and sorted herself out! Which she thinks she’s doing but she’s not.

I think ya find there all old parcels shes opened them but got to do a review on them she hasnt had time to do in that box she had 🙈 wonder what today will bring if shes not banned