Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Finola20

You can't even see her on camera ffs, it's all blurry not worth watching it hurts me brain trying to focus on it . Neee colour or nowt.
Sam, you had a message yet ? Dying for this to happen !

Reactions: 9

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
How anyone doesn't already know about these 'truths' is mental to me. They're everywhere 😂
---
Awww she can't be arsed to be on live. What a shame. Guess I'll have to do my hoovering now 😂

Bluepop

VIP Member
She went on a racist rant last night all because 2 lads didnt give her the attention she wanted. mindfulvibes80 has the video on titiktok. After throwing herself at another man, she lied and said he was texting her telling her he liked her after he left the battle because she refused to believe he was slagging her off which he was!

How hilarious that she says she has been applying for jobs yet her supposed sugar daddy gives her a grand a week that she does not declare! 😆 the lies are getting worse.
---
She also pretended to do a drugs test with the bathroom light off, running the tap to sound like her weeing on it..then conveniently forgot to show the results 🤣🤣🤣
She is literally the biggest drain on society how can she sit there and go on about immigrants 🤣
---
Just watched that rant, she is sooo uneducated. How many properties has the council given her this year? How much money have people had to give her to stay in hotels because she causes shit? Has she ever paid tax? Has she worked in the last 5 years when she’s clearly able enough to work? Didn’t we all witness her spend her benefits on class As and smoked it on insta live? Think people like her are a bigger problem IMO.
---
*properties in the last year

Last edited:
  • Heart

HadEnoughHarriet

Chatty Member
The awful bitch will be sucking crack and random cock again soon enough.
She is who she is. And won't change for the better in the long run.

• Haha

Finola20

I just joined reddit a few days ago so can't comment on what it used to be like.
I'm still getting used to it. Noticed a few comments asking how to get on here with some code or something to comment.otherwise it's read only.
The main thing I get though is how much this lass has got to people. Their mh is suffering so many are not watching her, and watching the threads instead. Also they feel like us that her days are numbered now.
Can't see a miracle occurring and she ups her game to turn it all around. Too late or is it ?
I don't watch her now, complete utter dross, miserable nothing to see but utter misery.
Anyway folks hope yous have a good day and we get some clarity on wtf she is doing and who with .

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I give it until tomorrow night, he'll want her out and far away. He probably does now. The way he speaks to her must be driving her mad. Not that he's wrong for it. She is lazy and useless and a bad dog owner.

She is back on tiktok talking about fake accounts and how she will never leave social media. All the trolls are pushing her to succeed. 🤣

Haway julie only a few days ago you were smoking heroin on live. You will never suceed on tiktok again.
It was for educational purposes girls! She was thinking of the public while she was tooting the brown
---
Jules you lost everything because you made bad decision after bad decision! Stop trying to blame others and take some accountability for your own behaviour woman fgs

• Haha

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
she hasn't left the room hardly all day, shes not trying to get meds or a place to stay, she's a fat lazy bag of snot

rachshin

Chatty Member
So this Miki has driven 12hrs 40 mins to get to Newcastle to sort Decarlo out. He was apparently in prison with him.

• Haha

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
That Mark is live (came up on my fyp) he’s gurning away and the teeth whitening filter keeps coming off, his teeth are even worse than Julie’s 🤢

speaking of her, has she been live anywhere today? I haven’t watched her in a few days now!

• Haha

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I'm sorry but there's no way that's a ten wrap. Every time I've looked at her live today she's been rattling that tin foil.