Geordie Princess #13 Parcels and evictions were a sham, watch out for Junkie's next scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CF29D9F1-18DC-4B14-8429-D115404456FD.jpeg

where's me bingo card? literally given her a laptop and the poor lass is having to correct julie on her name 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I want a jelly pink keyboard cover, I need it guys.
Julez love you've got 200 quid burning a hole In your pocket, fkn buy one yourself, unless you've blown it on tabs and drugs

Reactions: 4
Her name is Elisha and she’s calling her Emma/Emily 🤣🤣🤣

I want a jelly pink keyboard cover, I need it guys.
Julez love you've got 200 quid burning a hole In your pocket, fkn buy one yourself, unless you've blown it on tabs and drugs
She’s just showed she’s only got £10 left.
Now she’s hinting on for a phone!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her name is Elisha and she’s calling her Emma/Emily 🤣🤣🤣

She’s just showed she’s only got £10 left.
Now she’s hinting on for a phone!
I mean, this in itself is a complete and utter piss take. Why don't people ask for the cash back?

She'll be connecting her laptop through her phones hotspot. May as well throw the laptop out of the bleeping window.

Reactions: 6
She’s not brushing her hair again. You can see it’s all matted, it will need shaved if she doesn’t get on top of it.

Reactions: 5
People send her parcels and she’s that bleeping lazy cant get off her arse to open the door when people are literally PAYING for stuff for her. She’s so scummy. Constantly looks dirty & grey.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:

geordie princess #14 a constant cycle of lie after lie. Abusing prescribed meds, taking her followers for a ride.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread name suggestion. Junkie Jules has got a dell, always the victim and claims everyone is in a cell ✌🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Festive thread title suggestion 🎄

Jingle bells, Julie smells, John needs to run away!
Omg I’m crying that is so funny ha ha

Can I add - Jingle bells, julie smells, John needs to run away , oh what fun it is to ride in a taxi everyday !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's been sent screenshots of someone in her mod group in here .
So she's full of the joys today

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.