Geordie Julie #14 Jungle bells Julie smells John should run away. oh what fun it is to ride in a taxi everyday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jingle bells Julie smells John should run away. oh what fun it is to ride in a taxi everyday

duck sake it’s put Jungle bells instead of Jingle !! Arghh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jingle bells Julie smells John should run away. oh what fun it is to ride in a taxi everyday

duck sake it’s put Jungle bells instead of Jingle !! Arghh
Could of been junkie bells.. jungle is a mix of jingle and junkie 🤣

Does anyone know what Jodie has done?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve created a new one whilst I can I will try tag it
Could of been junkie bells.. jungle is a mix of jingle and junkie 🤣

Does anyone know what Jodie has done?
Junkie bells 😂😂 so funny - it won’t lent me change it. 😩

Thank you @donehadherses for the thread suggestion really funny sorry I cocked it up a bit ha ha x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
A said this the other week that Katie and Jodie would make up and cropper would end up left out again, julie thought she had one over on Katie but Katie always wins! 😂😂 so Julie’s trying to spin a narrative that Katie’s got a hold over Jodie somehow x

She's on live pretending that there's a 'very high' possibility she has bowel cancer and that she'll need a stoma bag in the future, what the hell is she like?!? Absolutely shameless. She's now crying that she won't see the rest of her 30s 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
She's on live pretending that there's a 'very high' possibility she has bowel cancer and that she'll need a stoma bag in the future, what the hell is she like?!? Absolutely shameless. She's now crying that she won't see the rest of her 30s 🤣🤣
If it was potentially cancer, surely she'd be tested and a treatment plan up and running within days and weeks of the heavy bleeding.
It's probably an anal fissure

duck me she’s actually so pathetic. People can follow or talk or whoever they bloody want too! Who is she to dictate who anyone talks/watches/follows the absolute plonker!

Reactions: 8
thanks everyone! @perkyT1T5 genius addition to the thread title with the taxis bit 😭🤣

does anyone want to do the honours and post a recap? i don't mind if not x

• Heart
  • Haha
Wait she is saying now Dave Durant is ignoring her cos she's not been in his live for ages and Buzztek wasn't responding anywhere, how people should help her but she needs help now she has bulletholes in her window? I didn't even realise she spoke to them as she doesn't usually mention them? Didn't this happen ages ago she claimed? surley this is something for the police and not Tik Tok? It could effect a case her posting so publicly and now she is asking for numbers to help?

Reactions: 6
Wait she is saying now Dave Durant is ignoring her cos she's not been in his live for ages and Buzztek wasn't responding anywhere, how people should help her but she needs help now she has bulletholes in her window? I didn't even realise she spoke to them as she doesn't usually mention them? Didn't this happen ages ago she claimed? surley this is something for the police and not Tik Tok? It could effect a case her posting so publicly and now she is asking for numbers to help?
I thought this happened ages ago too! If the mouthy bleep kept her trap shut in the first place as well as not doxing her own address whilst off her face it wouldn't have happened!
Now the beg is asking bigger begs for help 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Early March 2022 it happened, she said the police collected the "pellets" no bullets. She blamed about 10 different people at the time but this all happened the night after her and john caused a scene in a local and he got jumped then left her stranded. The lads knew where they lived. Its nothing to do with trolls and never was in my eyes. They both have enemies all around Gateshead and further. Shes got an absolute cheek to be on the beg to get help now!!

She said the police gave her some security type things for windows, alarms for her house and personal alarm and that they were sending her a camera they would get installed for her. No camera was ever installed its all bullshit. Shes had donations for cameras aswel!! It all goes on drugs.

Reactions: 8
Early March 2022 it happened, she said the police collected the "pellets" no bullets. She blamed about 10 different people at the time but this all happened the night after her and john caused a scene in a local and he got jumped then left her stranded. The lads knew where they lived. Its nothing to do with trolls and never was in my eyes. They both have enemies all around Gateshead and further. Shes got an absolute cheek to be on the beg to get help now!!

She said the police gave her some security type things for windows, alarms for her house and personal alarm and that they were sending her a camera they would get installed for her. No camera was ever installed its all bullshit. Shes had donations for cameras aswel!! It all goes on drugs.
It’s like she’s purposely not got the windows fixed either so she can keep showing them and playing the victim.. I mean I couldn’t imagine my windows getting shot at (if that’s even what happened) but I certainly wouldn’t leave them like that for months and months!!

Reactions: 5

Ave always said that is was them lads from the pub! She blaimed an old mod called Zoe who lives miles away Zoe called the police herself and proved it wasn’t her, then Elisha got the blame! She’s sat with the windows like that for months on end didn’t bother asking the landlord to fix them cause she was getting chucked out the house at the time, the landlord won’t fix them either cause she owes so much in rent, now Katie’s getting the blame for the windows

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.