Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

perkyT1T5

Festive thread title suggestion 🎄

Jingle bells, Julie smells, John needs to run away!
Omg I’m crying that is so funny ha ha

Can I add - Jingle bells, julie smells, John needs to run away , oh what fun it is to ride in a taxi everyday !

• Haha
Reactions: 15

donehadherses

I’ve never created a thread before so first attempt - I have used the suggestion with most votes - Thank you for this suggestion
my first thread title. 🙏

RECAP: Julie aka GeordiePrincess was a makeup account which quickly devolved into the shitshow we know and love today. Our Jules is an ex/current drug user and chronic dosser who rinses her viewers (aka GIRLS) for every penny she can to spend on B&M hauls, food that rots in her fridge, makeup from tiktok shop that she lies about and says it's PR, weed and tabs.

She was getting "evicted" for about four months, that never happened. She sold some makeup parcels, they never got posted. We're on NEW JULIE number #46 but she's still the same, if not worse.

GeordiePrincess Live Bingo:

- Making a 90% sugar iced coffee
- I'm doing my makeup room girls
- Me and John are stopping the weed/tabs/energy drinks
- I've had me tubes out 😭
- I've had me windows shot out 😭
- A makeup look so terrible it looks like a five year old has done it
- Cooking with Julie (biohazard edition)
- Goes on about her girls and says most of their names wrong
- I do all of this for free (while selling perfume)
- Goes somewhere while a taxi driver waits outside like her personal chauffeur
- Critically ill dog spotted in background

etc. etc. 🤣

• Haha

donehadherses

She’s doing a photo shoot in London

Was arranging to hold some lads ‘wood’ when she is in London

She’s learning Arabic

Reason why she’s still in the same clothes and not got ready all day is she’s had 2 biopsies and is having 2 more
you're probably on for at least a line after that live x

014C1849-9E61-46C3-A622-1623F03576A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
Know what a find strange, how she’s got no actual photos of him. Just ones that are in the papers of him robbing people 🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 14

Icedcoffee1

VIP Member
For a possible cancer scare the gp and hospital don't seem to be rushing to get things sorted

Brain scan from head to toe.
Were they chasing her brain around her body, or struggling to find it?

Terrible how her Ms stops her going out, luckily Ms isn't affected by the metro centre

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

perkyT1T5

I don’t think Gold Finger has been on she will have been busy today blowing up balloons for her dead ex and making him so proud just lay in her bed in that stinking Crochet dress chain smoking with her finger glowing and screaming at John !

• Haha
Reactions: 12

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
People getting defensive over longer posts...some people like to be updated on ya junkie mate...you 2 in particular never comment then come at me for updates on wat she's doing..I repeat because she repeats ...sorry if that offends u

I just personally dislike her... a thought that was why we all were here? U came at me first for venting how much a hate her..ain't that why were here... and u definitely sound like you got her bk

Her fingers are brown ,so I update when a see to let people know there still brown... ect ect......

Sum people don't read every post ,they just look at latest..so I'll update with the dirty bitches latest shite... but her life is a hampster wheel of drugs and dupes..if we didn't repeat ourselves, this thread would die..because nothing new happens ..ya numpty.... was it because a called John a crack head..? That's when u seem to have turned...iv never spoke to julie or followed her lol..I just hate smack heads and how people treat them....should I keep going or is this too long for ya ..

You can be new to the thread.. not new accounts but new to this thread
well a don’t know about everyone else but a love your posts! ❤They make me laugh, if I’ve missed a couple of days of TT your posts are what updates me on everything

Reactions: 11

YeeshKebabs

She’s doing a photo shoot in London

Was arranging to hold some lads ‘wood’ when she is in London

She’s learning Arabic

Reason why she’s still in the same clothes and not got ready all day is she’s had 2 biopsies and is having 2 more

• Haha
Reactions: 11

donehadherses

she is crying on insta - get your bingo card ready!

had me tubes out ✅
i watched me ex die ✅
they sent grass to me house ✅
had me windows shot out ✅
they sent me nappies ✅
my girls ✅
i've got john's bank details ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Carpediem_daniel

Sorry if I repeat myself..but she's boiling my piss again.. ..here's sum of her lies iv noticed today...she was on live with sum older bloke with a beard who was licking her dirty blood soaked bum hole....and she said ' I even lost my hair due to trolls because didn't wash or brush it for 10 days ' ok Julie we all know it was months and because your too spaced out on drugs...she's just said 'I don't do drugs ,just my weed' we all know that's lies 🤥...prescription drug abuse is drugs... and that's why her fingers are orange she said because she smokes weed...well cropper cropper cropper....I also smoke weed most days...to relax..but I don't have orange fingers...its normally old men who don't wash there hands or tramps or sailors...the reason ya fingers are scruffy is because you don't wash ya hands or body...ya dirty little drug addict......

Oh and methadone is a drug last time a checked

She said she was doing her make up room again today.... but not moved...like a said earlier, its hampster wheel of lies.....:) she's just said she's putting everything she has into a concealer but it won't be out for a year and a half..... long postage from China that...u wanna sack the ugly sisters

Last edited:

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
We all know Katie has her troubles, and a past which she openly admits. But the constant talk of rape and her being a rapist isnt right. Anyone who reads about it will see the charges were dropped. I honestly feel shes doing it to try push Katie over the edge. Julie knows Katie has issues with self harming & under stress with her windows being put out, shes supposedly on brink on eviction aswel. She knows all this drama could push Katie over the edge if shes in a bad state of mind.

Julie has a real nasty vindictive streak. This is why I cant understand these people giving her gifts and money. You would never support someone acting like that "in real life" . Shes the only one bullying, Katie says nothing unless its a response.

Bella29

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

geordie princess #14 a constant cycle of lie after lie. Abusing prescribed meds, taking her followers for a ride.

• Heart

Icedcoffee1

VIP Member
She's been doing this makeup since about half 6 this morning, thankfully I'm not following step by step, I'd be dead of old age waiting for her

• Haha