Geordie Princess #13 Parcels and evictions were a sham, watch out for Junkie's next scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's asked the girl selling the laptop if she'll be able to drop it off tomorrow morning so is obviously thinking she can beg it all tonight. She's on £23 so far, but the first lot of donations went to pay her bleeping overdraft off to bring her back over zero 😂
Dig deep guys, it's Julie in Need night!

"Let's make this dream come true before katie gets out"
She's unreal

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She's getting her laptop from curry's instead of that lass because it's cheaper, makes sense.
If it's the one I've looked at, she's gonna be shocked. £149 gets you a 10 or 11 inch screen 4gb ram and a celeron processor .
She's basically buying a netbook.
The second she fills the hard drive with her crap and only f4ns, then tries to edit, it'll be computer says no.
Can't wait to see her return it covered in makeup and fag ash

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really thinks she's going to make so much money once she gets this laptop doesn't she?

Its like it as soon as its bought, her and Johns life is going to change. It wont.

She really thinks she's going to make so much money once she gets this laptop doesn't she?

Its like it as soon as its bought, her and Johns life is going to change. It wont.
She sells 3 perfumes that are dupes of dupes.
Make up
And her only f4ns will be leaked the second she starts .
She'll make a fkn mint

Pay for my laptop and I'll send you a private picture of john in his santa pants
The lucky, I mean poor sods

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Come on guys I need to get this cash raised for this laptop , so i can get me gash out for tonight"

I had to write that down to believe WTF I'm watching and hearing.

• Haha
She's a thick cnut her. Says she's going to get an accountant when her 3 business thrive. Then drops a shop in the shite for selling illegal tabs, saying these lambert are only a fiver from that shop

Seems she's got herself a free laptop off someone's kid now.
Sooo When's the money being refunded to all that chipped in.
Also she's wanting to do tiktok on this laptop and blah blah blah.
But isn't she the queen of mobile phone data with no WiFi .
Watching her struggle to get online should be fun

Last edited:
D96C607C-7FFC-4C32-A8B0-87119D22818C.jpeg

B9A38586-0D91-4147-827B-2B49C9F4E3F0.jpeg

i've just bought myself a brand new laptop, seems i needn't have bothered - just get on tiktok live drugged up and cry a bit 🤣

She's off her face in the taxi. Said earlier she'd taken one of her "mellows". She may be being prescribed Zopiclone by her doctor but this is literally the opposite of its intended use. She seems to think as long as she's got a prescription for it that means she isn't abusing it. I have a buttload of prescriptions and could abuse them if I wanted to but I don't because I'm not a junkie.

Reactions: 2
Why does she NEED a laptop? 1000s of creators do OF just from their mobile phone!!
Does she realise a laptop won’t run on crappy 3G either 🤣

• Haha
Trying to get online on her laptop with her crappy data plan is what I'm looking forward to, don't ruin it
Wait til she’s returning the laptop cos it’s got no internet 🤣🤣🤣
Don’t know how she can claim she’s going to be this big nd famous business woman without WiFi!

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone’s sent her cleaning products 😂😂 they’ll just be sat collecting dust!
John shouting about dupe trainers 😂😂

Saying that laptop is worth £4000… I very much doubt it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone’s sent her cleaning products 😂😂 they’ll just be sat collecting dust!
John shouting about dupe trainers 😂😂

Saying that laptop is worth £4000… I very much doubt it!
£4k 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you're talking the highest of high spec gaming laptops for that price. And no one in their right mind would give her that for free, not even her mental fans.

Everytime she says it's my first ever laptop. I imagine this...
Screenshot_20221210_171838_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The girl who sold her it even said herself in the chat it was a £700 laptop. She's just picked 4k out of the stinking air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.