Geordie Princess #13 Parcels and evictions were a sham, watch out for Junkie's next scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just cakes it on lol...scruffy bleep she is...she looks like a sweaty chav addict....makes zero effort does she...still not washed...

Screenshot_20221018-003832_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So she sat there on live last night...in the same chair in her kitchen..chain smoking and eventually Pilling on make up in her kitchen..telling random people she now had a make up studio.....she did basically nothing she said again..surprise surprise 😲... we didn't see any other room but her kitchen bench backdrop....she never showed these screen shots of evil queen apparently doing her address again..she just talked on and on about how she was so happy she didn't drink bla bla bka and how if anyone comes in her house she will defend herself.. she doxed herself ..nobody eles has said her address ,especially evil queen..why would she give a duck?? Then she tried to get clout off Katie b arguing with her flat mate. Julie making it about her
.and how because she was homeless, she don't wanna see anyone eles homeless ever...pure flat vibe..obviously on massive cum down

Reactions: 3
She saying Katie b has doxed her address now...but yesterday it was evil queen..in fact no body has doxed her .she would prove it...she's on a cum down now....remember how high she was last few days after leoni sent all that cash.....pure come down haha...oh no the drugs have run out julie....a was on Katie b live ..she only said ,she better stay out my business..that was it lol....she's saying she hadca knife to her wrists and the police tasered her lmfao...have u heard anything so bleeping ridiculous....she's on a COME DOWN....HA HA...NO BODYS HARDLY MENTIONED HER...THE DAfT IDIOT..nobody has said her address...weres the proof? It's fantasy land

Apparently 4 cars pulled up at her house...so why no police Julie??? She's a bleeping liar...the drugs have got a good hold like......lol its absolutely ridiculous..wat the duck is she on about...

Yup..a was in Katie's lives...she didn't even hardly mention Julie...all she said was that ugly bleep can keep out it..That was it lol..julies on a cum down lol

Katie could hardly stand up never mind be up this morning making fake profiles to dox Julie....she couldn't give a duck about Julie lol..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If she hadn’t of said her address herself many times on lives with 100s watching then nobody would even know it in the first place!

She saying Katie b has doxed her address now...but yesterday it was evil queen..in fact no body has doxed her .she would prove it...she's on a cum down now....remember how high she was last few days after leoni sent all that cash.....pure come down haha...oh no the drugs have run out julie....a was on Katie b live ..she only said ,she better stay out my business..that was it lol....she's saying she hadca knife to her wrists and the police tasered her lmfao...have u heard anything so bleeping ridiculous....she's on a COME DOWN....HA HA...NO BODYS HARDLY MENTIONED HER...THE DAfT IDIOT..nobody has said her address...weres the proof? It's fantasy land

Apparently 4 cars pulled up at her house...so why no police Julie??? She's a bleeping liar...the drugs have got a good hold like......lol its absolutely ridiculous..wat the duck is she on about...

Yup..a was in Katie's lives...she didn't even hardly mention Julie...all she said was that ugly bleep can keep out it..That was it lol..julies on a cum down lol

Katie could hardly stand up never mind be up this morning making fake profiles to dox Julie....she couldn't give a duck about Julie lol..
I’m sure she’s said before it was a knife to her throat! Can’t keep up with her own lies, like a police officer would taser which makes you jump whilst a knife is close to your body trying to harm yourself!

Reactions: 3
She's still going on about window getting shot over 2 years ago lol...let's be honest..her house faces a massive field...it was most likely kids withba air rifle...they look like air rifle pellet holes..ffs...get over it....it was years ago...u stupid bleep...no body had doxed her address..don't u think she would show us??? She's on a cum down...watch she will be hinting for cash soon...the green has ran out...whys she going on like this...it was evil queen yesterday..its all bolllocks..playing the my ex died card now...well he shouldn't of been a dirty thief and smack head ..duck off Julie

She's just after cash for drugs...
Not an actual tear shred.
If 4 cars pulled up outside my house I'd ring police or I'd smash the duck out of one...or at least take a video....she's talking complete bollocks....its a fantasy land..she's dangerous like

Reactions: 5
Didn’t show any evidence there though 🥱

She got Johns phone as if she was going to show something… there was nothing to show!

• Haha
Police Don't taser u if you got a knife to yourself...and if this did happen she would of never shut up about it..its lies...and we're was John (35 year old man) when these cars pulled up? Maybe it was mark...who u invited over...Julie said last night come to my door and ill defend myself ,but was talking about evil queen...but today its Katie b...Julie is dangerous because she's convincing if u don't know her
If she hadn’t of said her address herself many times on lives with 100s watching then nobody would even know it in the first place!

I’m sure she’s said before it was a knife to her throat! Can’t keep up with her own lies, like a police officer would taser which makes you jump whilst a knife is close to your body trying to harm yourself!

Reactions: 7
She’s docked her own address soooo many times. I think half of TikTok no her address!!

Now saying she’s got no money. New this would happen.

She’s got no money and she’s waiting for someone to top her electric up so she’s sat in the dark with candles 😂

• Haha
There we go !! She's just started saying iv got no money..haha it took 30 mins of pretend crying....a knew she would start asking for cash....its all because she's got no drugs..she's sitting in dark pretending she's no electricity lol....she's obviously on cum down and wants drugs...just watch...she be off soon as sumone sends £20..she's like a big baby...arrwww didums Julie no gre gre haha

Like all the other smack heads outside morrisons and big market...begging for drugs...

A wish people would let her live like the rest of us WITH NO HAND OUTS .. SHES PATHETIC..WERES THE NEW JULIE HAHA...

Litrally nothing has happened...its because she wants money..and John don't work Julie he was going to stay and help his grandad..lies just trip off her tongue

Always pulls out the windows or nappy being sent shite....when begging..does anyone know if those .22 air rifle holes were there when she moved in???? If she was on emergency list..she would of moved by now....shecwas inviting a lad from live round 2 nights ago..she's not scared at all....paranoid off green? Or just ran out?

Byker ,South shields ,West end have zero waiting lists..always flats available..she's talking absolute shite

I predicted this yesterday..look back, I said she's definitely on speed or sumink ,she was talking 100 miles an hour jumping from subject to subject lighting one tab from another...and a said wait for the crash should be fun..look bk I said it on page 1 or 2 lol.....here's the crash..paranoid, skint....depressed..cum down....no money...she's on the beg hard..limping round her house..using dogs now for more sympathy...but she's still got tabs....lol...she was drinking monsters yesterday..but totally flat broke today..she's a compulsive liar.......how long before she just disappears..as soon as sumone sends cash

Last edited:
Police Don't taser u if you got a knife to yourself...and if this did happen she would of never shut up about it..its lies...and we're was John (35 year old man) when these cars pulled up? Maybe it was mark...who u invited over...Julie said last night come to my door and ill defend myself ,but was talking about evil queen...but today its Katie b...Julie is dangerous because she's convincing if u don't know her
Course they wouldn’t! If a knife slipped because of their tasers there would be a massive massive inquest!!

Course they wouldn’t! If a knife slipped because of their tasers there would be a massive massive inquest!!
She's saying she's not eating lol...she's bleeping eating bacon sarnies and pasta with pork yesterday..iv had nowt cos a work and am actually skint..a don't drink or smoke..she's now waiting for cash to be sent to johns bank by sumone. So the begging has worked..she's bleeping vile excuse for a adult woman

So that's it she's gone ..that hour show...probably netted her and John £100 ..madness

No electricity? I got my £66 from the government on 4th of Oct... my electricity ain't ran out. And a remember Julie and John getting there's automatically put on the 7th because a was watching, on the bus and it was a Friday...no way its ran out...she don't use a washer or anything, just sits in a room...people are fools...well she's off now to get her fix..well done ugly sisters paying for her drugs again...and if by off chance it ran out? That would mean she's not put a penny of her own money on it..just a bleeping complete drain on society..but had plenty cash to chain smoke, buy drugs ...buy monsters at £2 a pop from garage...buy bacon 🥓 and pork and gammon...she's a compulsive liar..when will people wake up? Remember when she got all that cash in May for a new freezer and fridge...well she never got them..and by miracle the old ones now work...she's a con artist..who bleeds anyone she can dry..probably why her family have nowt to do with her

I graft everyday and honestly struggle...duck knows how these 2 manage to buy tabs and drugs everyday..never kind monsters at £2 a can and bacon at £3 a pack ect...cost of living not touched them...and neither get off thee arse and do anything productive....told u her make up room would still just be a hovel...she talks utter shite...How's ya gym getting on Julie? U bleeping crank

My electric probably haven't run out because I HAVE to leave my house to work..a can't get hand outs because am a drug addict..hang the fuckers!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
I know Julie’s address because the last time she was arguing with Katie B - JULIE screamed her address out again and again telling Katie to come to her house . That’s how I know it and well I like many others just simply wouldn’t be arsed or waste my money on sending her anything on the post.
Yesterday she was deffo on summat all happy and hypo all day she was manic and telling everyone to share it that she was gonna blow Tik tok up with drama !! And then today the croaky crying voice and that soppy face claiming she’s being bullied - I’ve not seen any vidoes about her on my fyp for about 6 months she just makes it all up and nothing is ever her fault also do you think she is playing up cos John had a new job - she said John was meant to be in work tonight . Surely the Thicko “Girls” are starting to see her for the scammer that she is now she plays them all Like fiddles.

Does anyone watch Aimee?? The single mamma she’s called?

I haven’t been watching Julie for a few weeks, I come back and she has morphed into a scratch version or bloody Aimee!! The hairbands she wears on her head, the sunglasses, the cooking, the way she’s talking everything is like she’s copying off her.
Anyone else know who I am on about?
Julie be YOU not a dodgy knock off version of Aimee. It’s embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.