Geordie Princess #13 Parcels and evictions were a sham, watch out for Junkie's next scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has parted way from them sisters and she had just announced that aye lass arse is bringing out a calander but it won’t have Jordelicious on it 😂 saying it to prevent any disappointment thinking that people would have bought it because it had that on it - Looks like they have had enough of Junkbox Julie .

Reactions: 4
She's on screaming her head off [32 years old] absolutely screaming because Leoni is sending her gifts...its so ridiculous like...still not had a wash..week 2 or 3 on my count...she's buzzing because she knows it means money...shes not bleeping interested in any think eles.that leoni has kids and a bloke a think..who works..but there sending julie hundreds ,a just dont get it..shes mixing her drink on live saying oh its gone like sperm..shes definitely on speed or a upper...watch she will be on cum downaround 2 hours shes saying shes coming off at 2 to spend the day with john haha 😂 a recken he knows half the truth about her shagging that junkie mark...shes off her bleeping head today....drugged up to duck ....don't she wash ?? She's bleeping stinking

She's saying she's gonna make a video and tag evil queen and cause full on mayhem..this is the same Julie who wanted no drama because it was new her ,only yesterday she said this ..shes screaming and screaming Leoni Leoni Leoni because she's gifting her. She's definitely on sumthing.. its not normal at all..she loves leoni so much loves her so much..aye julie cos shes gifting u..must be her benefit day..all going to julies dealer..julie be on tabs later..no more baccy thanks to leoni funding her..a hope leoni kids are walking round in the very best stuff..otherwise its a bleeping disgrace paying for julies habits(basically paying for the weeks drugs) ....I'd love to bleeping slap the dirty junkie . Why are people paying for her dirty habits..think of the thousands she's had this past year...and still sitting in a hovel with same shite clothes ,same hair. If shes not a junkie ,why wouldn't you buy a nice big tv for johns xbox ? Or a new update xbox for john or a new bang up to date iphone for tik toc? Or pay sumone to paint ya house or get carpets for a few hundred..all these normal things that peoplethat are not on drugs do..she just buys drugs and tabs at £12 a pack .shes not arsed cos she dint work for it. Am i the only one who sees this??.just same junkie

Same julie who will be crying if evil queen calls her a junkie later...but remember u just stared on her and called her out julie..but her followers will all be like why she's starting on u julie...just watch lol

She's now calling one of her unused bedrooms her gym...'johns taking stuff yo to our gym' GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She's on screaming her head off [32 years old] absolutely screaming because Leoni is sending her gifts...its so ridiculous like...still not had a wash..week 2 or 3 on my count...she's buzzing because she knows it means money...shes not bleeping interested in any think eles.that leoni has kids and a bloke a think..who works..but there sending julie hundreds ,a just dont get it..shes mixing her drink on live saying oh its gone like sperm..shes definitely on speed or a upper...watch she will be on cum downaround 2 hours shes saying shes coming off at 2 to spend the day with john haha 😂 a recken he knows half the truth about her shagging that junkie mark...shes off her bleeping head today....drugged up to duck ....don't she wash ?? She's bleeping stinking

She's saying she's gonna make a video and tag evil queen and cause full on mayhem..this is the same Julie who wanted no drama because it was new her ,only yesterday she said this ..shes screaming and screaming Leoni Leoni Leoni because she's gifting her. She's definitely on sumthing.. its not normal at all..she loves leoni so much loves her so much..aye julie cos shes gifting u..must be her benefit day..all going to julies dealer..julie be on tabs later..no more baccy thanks to leoni funding her..a hope leoni kids are walking round in the very best stuff..otherwise its a bleeping disgrace paying for julies habits(basically paying for the weeks drugs) ....I'd love to bleeping slap the dirty junkie . Why are people paying for her dirty habits..think of the thousands she's had this past year...and still sitting in a hovel with same shite clothes ,same hair. If shes not a junkie ,why wouldn't you buy a nice big tv for johns xbox ? Or a new update xbox for john or a new bang up to date iphone for tik toc? Or pay sumone to paint ya house or get carpets for a few hundred..all these normal things that peoplethat are not on drugs do..she just buys drugs and tabs at £12 a pack .shes not arsed cos she dint work for it. Am i the only one who sees this??.just same junkie

Same julie who will be crying if evil queen calls her a junkie later...but remember u just stared on her and called her out julie..but her followers will all be like why she's starting on u julie...just watch lol

She's now calling one of her unused bedrooms her gym...'johns taking stuff yo to our gym' GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH 😂
Daniel put your profile on private cos I can see your account on her live. Just means they can see ya watching on the list

She can't go 5 minutes without smoking can she.....has anyone noticed how nice she's being to John lol...and she didn't do anything with mark?? So why u licking johns arse Julie. ..being extra nice..haha 😂

Shesvbeing very passively aggressive towards the ugly sisters lol..saying they been watching on the outside...haha...she's fuming at them..who would of guessed this happened eh..its basically because she's got new younger girls with fresh cash to send..she's draining there bank accounts now

Reactions: 6
So she has parted way from them sisters and she had just announced that aye lass arse is bringing out a calander but it won’t have Jordelicious on it 😂 saying it to prevent any disappointment thinking that people would have bought it because it had that on it - Looks like they have had enough of Junkbox Julie .
oh maybe the ugly sisters haven’t parted ways with get then as she is inviting them for a sleep over now 🫣 I can’t keep up with her and the stuff she says .. Aye lass arse is now going to be Julie’s cleaner 😂😂😂 I’ve heard it all now .

• Haha
Eee na she’s soooo boring man! I loved the times she’s was pissed and actually had entertainment but now she’s boring as fook. Lost her way completely.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Julie on live now making sex noises.. saying she's blowing tik toc up tonight...one second she's slagging the ugly sisters off..then a think she remembers the cash ..so starts being over nice about them..like a child. .yeah apparently she's not got time to clean and do tik toc..so the ugly sister clare will clean her house...and who thinks Julie will pay?😂 there proper fruit cakes

She's just said 100% no doubts will be on doing a make up look at 8 ....ok Julie...saying she's outing someone with screen shots tonight...it never happens does it Julie lol...talks so much tit when she's in drugs..saying she won't say who it is..u just said it was evil queen?... she's not stopped talking none stop 100 miles an hour for ages now..the crash is coming....

Eee na she’s soooo boring man! I loved the times she’s was pissed and actually had entertainment but now she’s boring as fook. Lost her way completely.
If she had any sense she would fake being drunk and be a rich by now. But she's an absolute freak..shes just said if you got a problem, u know were a live...so your frightened in ya house but invite people round????

She's posting her bundles today apparently..who wants to bet £5million pounds she don't...and why ain't we heard about the bank ?? She was so fast crying about it... she's sorting her life out she said...making Sunday dinner for the girls and inviting everyone over apparently..

Whys she necking pre workout to sit on her fat arse smoking and drink coffee?

Julies lie today " me and John didn't eat last week at all " she's saying how will a lose weight if a don't eat.......as she's drinks full fat shakes and pre work outs meant for body builders..then makes big fat bacon sarnies...wats healthy about that?? Oh wait...she will haveva green tea and stare at her fruit bowl...

Last edited:
  • Haha
I generally hope leoni doesn’t give them one of her puppies. It will have no life at all 😳😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I generally hope leoni doesn’t give them one of her puppies. It will have no life at all 😳😔
A don't even like dogs, especially when people treat them like humans..a thinkba dogs never happier than in a kennel with a big run..and 4 walks a day....but just an opinion....I'd feel so bad for that puppy living in a scruffy house ,hardly getting walked...no vet treatment, no injections..no life..no training ..its so sad man..she would never feed a growing pup properly...

Reactions: 2
She's just said in all seriousness...we might get a mortgage next summer when a start only fans.....and her little lackys are talking about house prices 😂..wtf give me a break....is she all bleeping there are wat.....the banks just stopped her account apparently, she's on the sick...on drugs and she thinks in 8 month she's getting a mortgage 😂 and why with john??u were telling mark u were single??? And no one dares even question her Insanity..Best get selling ya perfume to buy this house u fat mess..you both don't work and have zero drive...u can't even put electricity on..is xlare or Rachel buying u this house like...she's insane

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was just on with mama Kaz, someone gifted kaz 70k diamonds and it was funny to see Julie trying to make it about herself 🤣🤣🤣 showing her perfumes, saying she has a blender coming out and kaz was blanking her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She keeps saying she's an ex drug addict..all she does is drugs every day ffs

Sitting on the floor in her manky room ,chain smoking saying she's finishing her make up room...how? Sitting smoking on ya fat arse ?selling shite to stupid girls..haha that u never send...why not go take them parcels...ur doing nothing, just sitting there...

Have u seen how excited and buzzing she is over lip gloss and bath bombs....does she know she's 32? She's definitely special needs like...pure bleeping simple susan

She's still not moved off her fat arse...been doing this make up room for a week now almost...

She says she's doing a giveaway..AGAIN has anybody ever ever actually received anything for free from her..a doubt it...

She's just shown sum underwear /swimwear that looked size 4 maybe a touch bigger....saying she's putting them on for a photo shoot ....her belly and fat flaps will eat it all up..it would be invisible on her...duluded or wat man.....

Size 14 a ment not 4 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Almost 8pm..wonder wat state she's will show up on live. (If at all) but she did promise promise promise a make up live (her words) telling everyone to be ready ...the amount of times she's said she will be on and told her followers she will do make up..then just gone missing..so much for girls mental health.. she just drops them when sum of the sado's probably plan there whole day round her empty promises...she might come on off her face. No mention of that mark..he's litrally disappeared lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
20.20 pm amd once again she went on and on..actually promised and swore to god she would be on at 8pm...obviously just hasn't bothered...wow..she really couldn't give a duck about her girls could she lol

She's most likely smacked out her tree...using that gift money leoni sent today..am I the only person who realise that When's she's gifted ,she goes off once she's used it to buy drugs..she be bk tomorrow..begging for more...

Wat about outting evil queen? Like u promised? The make up live ? The screen shots? Wat about the mental health of your girls...come on Julie...

Ok...she's on..only 30 mins late..but let's place bets...a bet she don't out evil queen, don't show screen shots...don't move from that chair in her kitchen...and definitely does duck all in that room....she will sit chain smoking ...off her tits...

Now she's taking in her sworn enemy's best mate...because she's homeless., why the duck is it julies business..good excuse to come off live...well that was short and sweet, she's gone...probably bull tit..probably just off to shag mark

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.