Geordie julie #8 Spent her rent on loads of scoops, obsessed with everything being dupes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I’m so pleased that I’m normal and going out tonight without my phone glued to my hand.
She’s proving that she can’t not go out and start… on things that aren’t even relevant at that moment… she proves that if she isn’t getting attention good or bad then she’ll make it about her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There is no way she’d look after her children. For a start there is no way she’d be able to give up the tabs and the poor little babies would be hurt from the very start.

Reactions: 6
How can she look in the mirror and think, yeah I look good?! Tits hanging over the bra, back fat hanging out, arse nearly out. Ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s wondering why people are laughing at her…

Probably because you look like ten tonne Annie in clothes 5 sizes too small acting like you own the place

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where is she live I can’t see her? Incase anyone needs a new profile picture 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.