Geordie Julie #7 Crying but no tear, John full of gear, he ran off with ya dosh, will only shag you if you wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s calling out businesses now for using £1 products and selling them for £10. Most businesses do that Julie but the funny thing is you promoted her knowing that (even tho you claim you didn’t) and made all your “girls” buy their products so…

She’s still promoting businesses that do the same lmao! Just cause she’s fell out with them people she’s calling them out but the people she promotes are also doing that so she’s just dropped them all in it lmao!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Shine control’ with a blender 😭😭
She goes on as if she knows what she’s talking about hahahahaha
I’m a make up novice really. Bought my first high end foundation last week… even I know that the blender doesn’t have magic powers 😂 she’ll be saying it’s slimming her face down next

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Seems fuming cause someone’s boyfriend seen her in town asking John when cause they “haven’t been out in weeks”. Did you forget the other week you were saying he hit you and there was all that drama?

‘Shine control’ with a blender 😭😭
She goes on as if she knows what she’s talking about hahahahaha
Was howling at that! She shots all these words she’s heard off other people and videos and uses them in the complete wrong context 😂

Seems fuming cause someone’s boyfriend seen her in town asking John when cause they “haven’t been out in weeks”. Did you forget the other week you were saying he hit you and there was all that drama?
I seen that too!! She tried shooting her down… started half a conversation and was like ‘Me & John haven’t been to town in….’ She was gonna try deny it was her but remembered she portrays her whole life all over TikTok live Nd she knows we all know they’ve actually been to town a couple of times over the past few weeks!

I’m a make up novice really. Bought my first high end foundation last week… even I know that the blender doesn’t have magic powers 😂 she’ll be saying it’s slimming her face down next
NGL Ive never used a blender in my life 🤣
But shine control by putting foundation on with a sponge?! 🥱

I wouldn’t ask her to promote plastic bags. She’s meant to be going on the sunbed and to the gym everyday that she doesn’t do, meant to be doing this video and that video everyday that she doesn’t do yet she sits on live morning till noon just chatting absolute tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I seen that too!! She tried shooting her down… started half a conversation and was like ‘Me & John haven’t been to town in….’ She was gonna try deny it was her but remembered she portrays her whole life all over TikTok live Nd she knows we all know they’ve actually been to town a couple of times over the past few weeks!

NGL Ive never used a blender in my life 🤣
But shine control by putting foundation on with a sponge?! 🥱
I howl when she starts giving makeup intructions lmao! We can see all these gorgeous girls in your live who clearly know how to put blush on lmao! She’s obsessed with this blender but she’ll be promoting someone else’s next week.

She’s got her top on back to front too 🤣
I noticed that lmao! Was wondering what the white thing was and it’s a tag 😂

“Activate it even more” what??? 😂

I’d love to see her in person lmao! Just to see what she actually looks like.

Why you buy more powders to not use them? Proper hoarder! She sees money and has to spend it!

Reactions: 2
I howl when she starts giving makeup intructions lmao! We can see all these gorgeous girls in your live who clearly know how to put blush on lmao! She’s obsessed with this blender but she’ll be promoting someone else’s next week.

I noticed that lmao! Was wondering what the white thing was and it’s a tag 😂

“Activate it even more” what??? 😂

I’d love to see her in person lmao! Just to see what she actually looks like.

Why you buy more powders to not use them? Proper hoarder! She sees money and has to spend it!
‘I’ll never buy any powders ever again..
Actually I will buy them but I’ll not use them’

Whatttt 🤭

Has she seriously just said she’s gonna super glue the wig on so it stays on a week 😭

Now shes spent her whole £680 rent money on crappy scoops!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope everyone bleeping realises how daft they are sending her money and she’s got parcels of stupid scoops all over her floor and stuff

900kg of hair bands… does she even know what she’s talking about!!
Not one person on this earth would be able to lift 900kg 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like I just joined to hear her saying you her 900kg of hair bands in the scoops?

like 900kilograms Julie?
Poor postie 🤣
What a clown

900kg of hair bands… does she even know what she’s talking about!!
Not one person on this earth would be able to lift 900kg 😭😭
Great minds think alike

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now we know why she hasn’t been live every single minute of the days… cos she’s busy on other lives buying scoops
Julie come back 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
I’d be foaming if I was one of her lash companies Nd she’s sat there promoting 7 pairs of lashes for £1 from the scoops 😭😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.