Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Denise is live, ‘tell that scruffy bleep to stop talking about me’ 😂😂😂

yes Denise you sexy bugger!
Good for Denise defending herself!! It’s honestly disgusting Julie saying she’ll go to the social and their places of work. It stinks of jealousy and nothing more. Danielle, Laa and Elisha are in that live too!

The comments in Julie’s live🤣 people coming at her today!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aww the bully getting bullied? I don’t believe it for a second but if it’s true then karma. Sparklings in there brown nosing but she was getting slagged on the night tour too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She knows her house stinks so stop trying to convince yourself Jules
She probably doesn’t - clarty bastards never realise they stink because they’re so accustomed to the smell. 🙄 it’s like people with bad breath, most of the time they don’t realise.

Bore off noodle
She’s actually embarrassing. Typical snake kissing ass the second she’s caught out.

“That’s what real friends do!” nah ya rat, I’ve never ran to someone that doesn’t like my friend to gossip about her. 😂

I’m glad Julie only has friends like Noodle, let’s be honest with her personality that’s the best quality of “friend” she’ll ever be able to get.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhh that’s why noodle is brown nosing cause Julie knows personal stuff about her. So if they fall out she will tell all

• Haha
All of this is so unbelievably pathetic, why haven't these women progressed past playground behaviour? And an alarming amount of them have kids while acting like kids.

Noodle is so two faced isn't she!! She is shocking. She is the biggest tit stirrer of the lot

Reactions: 10
She starts her tit with so many people.. the others retaliate and they’re the ones to blame?! Narcissist at its finest is what you are Jules.

Once again she’s saying Denise, her Mam and Thor are on here. Not one account has outed themselves as those people. Why lie?! Where’s your proof?

She paints an untrue picture that her naive followers will believe. Once they wise up they’ll realise what they’re involving themselves in.

Noodle would you like a spade to dig yourself out of the mess you continue to involve yourself in?
Yes we hear you Noodle but you talk tit, soz love.

Last edited:
She didn’t say your house was scruffy Jules, she said you and it stink of piss. That’s well past scruffy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.