Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what state are her top teeth in? I can’t imagine them being anywhere near as goofy looking as the plastic ones 😂

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she can fit her bedding inside that lash washing machine scruffy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha shes approached the not getting washed comments, mental health aparantly, sorry but i do think your mental health isn’t good but you are also a lazy cow! Its just basic hygiene pet!
And wearing a top for 2 days.... I sometimes wear the same top 2 days in a row, but i think our comments are when you wear the same for 12 days, rotten stinker!

Reactions: 9
“It’s not about money for me” LOOOOL honestly hats off to ya Julie, you managed to say that with a straight face. 😂

“The more people come for us the more it’s pushing us forward” aye, maybe before you’d go 3 days without a wash now it’s 3 weeks, really pushing yourself Julie I’m so proud of you. So inspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for this house tour

Bet it doesn’t happen haha

Did she really just say she’s gonna do a look for Ukraine

duck off

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s gonna “do a look” for Ukraine, heart of gold this one. How about using your daily beg-athons to raise a bit of money to help, instead of using the money to smash more food into your manky face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A look for Ukraine? That’s the last thing those poor people need!! Mind you, it could give them a few giggles!

Reactions: 4
Thor done a look yesterday for Ukraine, but she will pretend she didn’t know.
Instead of buying McDonald’s julie you could put it towards a new washing machine , but thats too sensible for you isnt it. Your priorities are all wrong

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what state are her top teeth in? I can’t imagine them being anywhere near as goofy looking as the plastic ones 😂
There was a picture of them away back at the start someone posted on here. maybe they can repost.

Reactions: 2
I thought she had an op tomorrow and the 3rd? Now it’s just a scan tomorrow 🧐 does she even know what’s happening to her

She mentions her ‘large bowel’ as if is something she shouldn’t have but I’m sure everyone has that as part of the human body 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I thought she had an op tomorrow and the 3rd? Now it’s just a scan tomorrow 🧐 does she even know what’s happening to her
Gonna donate a notepad to her so she can keep track of the bullshit she spews on a daily basis. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.