Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I always fall asleep and miss all of the fun 🤣 gutted
Me too 😩

What else did elisha spill?
Knew it would happen sooner or later 🤣
Although she went back to julie last night, said it’s stinking of piss and was then gonna take her kids there and let john look after them ..... ok 😷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooops no I meant she went back to julies that night theyd been to weatherspoons 🤣 yet was still gonna take her kids to the house after admitting its rotten
Oh 🤣 it was probably just all talk at the time well I hope it was because that wouldn’t be fair on them having to enter that crack den

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Junkie is still in her pit as per. Probably wallowing in self pity knowing that everyone now knows she stinks of piss and so does her crack den.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see noodle is still licking her hoop. Can’t wait for the kick off…. Traaa noodle pop 👋
Bit strange how one minute she’s distancing herself then climbing up her ass 😬 noodle can’t really deny talking behind Julie’s back when the receipts are there for all to see…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wor Julie wearing SV 10! Use code ImARotter for 10% off

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pisses me off when she says 2pm, I’m nearly finished work by the time she’s out of her pit.

Oh so apparently Noodle is saying Denise bullied her 🧐
Pisses me off when she says 2pm, I’m nearly finished work by the time she’s out of her pit.

Oh so apparently Noodle is saying Denise bullied her 🧐
It’s only because she’s been found out! She’s only saying what a lot of other people are thinking BUT too scared for the backlash!

Reactions: 5
Denise is live, ‘tell that scruffy bleep to stop talking about me’ 😂😂😂

yes Denise you sexy bugger!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.