Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lushlips

Aye Julie’s lives have been so boring. Did you’s notice when people asked if she had been to hospital she just said yeah but didn’t say nothing else about it. I don’t think she went to hospital otherwise she would of been talking about it. As she turned around n said she necked her antibiotics so she could get some sleep. Shes sitting there with wolly bloody jarmie pants on it’s just guna sweat and be more worse for her belly button. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9

nohunni

Ahhh that’s why noodle is brown nosing cause Julie knows personal stuff about her. So if they fall out she will tell all

• Haha

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Haha shes approached the not getting washed comments, mental health aparantly, sorry but i do think your mental health isn’t good but you are also a lazy cow! Its just basic hygiene pet!
And wearing a top for 2 days.... I sometimes wear the same top 2 days in a row, but i think our comments are when you wear the same for 12 days, rotten stinker!

PowerIsPower

All of this is so unbelievably pathetic, why haven't these women progressed past playground behaviour? And an alarming amount of them have kids while acting like kids.

julieOF

Guys links in the bio for anyone that wants to buy us a drink… how about get a fucking job like everyone els you scruffy skank! Pink blazer with white shirt pink top and different coloured pink skirt girl has no fashion sense does John not say anything

• Haha

harleyqueen

Called it. She’ll be crying about needing £200+ to pay her rent when it’s due, and all her minions will beg for ways to pay it for her.

Julie: “Fuck off my live”
John: “Yeah fuck off”
Julie: Stop it John 🤬

😂😂😂😂

• Haha

PowerIsPower

Even her
OMG this love is fucking amazing 😂😂😂 we called it though! We knew it wouldn’t be long till Elisha realised and now she’s spilling for all of us to enjoy 😂
All the people in the comments (including Gecky) slagging Julie and her mods off 😂 this is class. Julie will be live having a meltdown shortly if she isn’t already comatose from the methadone, failing that, tomorrow it will be all she talks about. Cant wait!

• Haha
  • Heart

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
Ave just thought aswell Julie using sparklings tanning wand, rubbing it on her septic bellybutton then rubbing it on her face and that 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

hereforthedrama22

Julie you got pushed on your fat ass because you can’t leave him alone! You push and push people until it backfires. Learn your fucking lesson

• Heart

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
I have no sympathy at all! She mentioned this a week ago and done nothing about it 🤮 cause she's a fat lazy slob! Julie if you actually washed regularly u wouldn't be stinking and infected!!

• Sick

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
Can’t wait for this house tour

Bet it doesn’t happen haha

Did she really just say she’s gonna do a look for Ukraine

Fuck off

• Haha
  • Angry

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
She bleats on about trolls constantly, then when she was just watching that mans live before and seen his dick she wrote a comment on his live saying ur dick is diabolical, is that not trolling then?! Ur saying that directly to him!
We keep our comments on here, yet julie seeks them out
🥱

• Heart

PowerIsPower

If I hear her say one more time that she's "gonna finish doing her makeup room today" when she blatantly is NOT. Her delusion is unreal. How is the room getting finished when you're doing nothing other than sitting on your arse blazing up and stuffing McDonalds in to your big lying gob?

• Haha

hereforthet4ttle

Her filth triggers me. Dirty nails and same clothes.. no need. She isn't an ugly person and her hair is actually really nice when it's washed. It's a shame she is letting her self get so low and scruffy. Her attitude is getting worse though and she knows that she has noone now all her girls have had enough.
100% agree! It’s a shame she’s a mess
Oh no but she genuinely loves them sponges....the sponges she's never used 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not genuinely she gEnErAlLy loves them… 😂😂😫😫😫😫🙈

…. FUCK here we go ANOTHER McDonald’s using her grubby unwashed filth for hands.

PIG in lipstick

• Haha