Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mzcklex

I don’t think that Lottie girl is a paramedic you know, I think she’s a fake account I dunno why but I get fake account vibes from her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

hereforthet4ttle

Who does junkie jittery nut job julie think she is to talk about Thor like that

I can tell you now,Thor is 100% winning at life compared to you HUNI

you’re a fat stinking troll who sits in her own fat stinking foist mess that is stinking of cat piss (from ur dogs excessively urinating all over your liftin house)

Thor shits all over you u absolute failure waste of oxygen bully what you are 😂👏🏼

I got your back thor❤

• Haha
  • Heart

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
They’ve booked her in for 5 weeks time because of the ‘campasity of appointments’ errrr speak in fucking English, Julie, you absolute thick shit!!
So she’s still bleeding from her hoop everytime she goes to the pot, but still doesn’t wash 😷 smelly fucker. Nee wonder she’s absolutely riddled

• Sick
  • Haha

harleyqueen

All this over someone not giving her enough attention. 🤯

“I don’t care if your having issues so am I, I can’t have kids” genuinely hope she gets what’s coming to her the evil prick. Once again bringing up her victim status any chance she gets.

harleyqueen

Honestly this girl stresses me out so much but like, I’m tempted to send her live to my parents just to remind them that I’m a fucking saint. 😂

• Haha

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Who does she think is trying to gain clout off her then? The majority of people who tune into her lives is for the car crash drama, she hasn’t got a fan base of any kind, clout off junkie Julie 😂 tit

• Haha

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Cheeky cunt saying she doesn't want a cheap ring light on her wish list.. how about u buy yourself a ring light the dirty tramp!!

• Wow

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Says she never eats, never seen some one scoff so much shite, bad diet and doesn’t wash i can just imagine her stench, know when ya in a shop and some stinking bastard leaves a trail of smell behind them, shes one of them 😷

• Haha

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
I’m from Newcastle and definitely do not claim her!
The amount they have spent on drinks, food, drugs and pure shite over the last couple of weeks they could have bought a bed and washer!

• Heart

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
She’s at Valley Farm at Gateshead, on live in a family establishment that has a huge childrens play area etc. I’d go mad if someone was live on the internet where my kids were! So much for not telling people where ya at Jools. Ya tit

BTw ya look like a fkn Ringmaster at the Circus.

• Haha

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
Anyone else noticed that every single time without fail Julie mentions Denise, she HAS to mention her boobs/bum/fanny? Obsessed and jealous much? Do some exercise and stop eating takeaway Jewelzzzz and you could have confidence like she does. It’s so clear she’s painfully envious of Denise’s figure.
Mateeeee even I’m envious of Denise’s whole person 😂 she’s stunning

• Heart
Reactions: 9