Geordie Julie #3 Neglecting her dogs whilst her house is stinking, where’s my next hit? That’s all Julie is thinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t she only just moved “make up room” why is she moving back to the top floor the donkey

She’s gonna start promoting next week 😂

Poor John being made to paint another room for her, lazy cow

Making John run around moving stuff whilst she just sits on the floor. Don’t know why she puts up with it she treats him like tit

He*

She’s just said she’s lost just under 2 stone in 6 weeks 🌝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
One has one plate? She's on the beg again.
Honestly I'd hate to see the actual state of her whole house. The smell must be awful too

Reactions: 3
Hasn’t she only just moved “make up room” why is she moving back to the top floor the donkey

She’s gonna start promoting next week 😂

Poor John being made to paint another room for her, lazy cow

Making John run around moving stuff whilst she just sits on the floor. Don’t know why she puts up with it she treats him like tit

He*

She’s just said she’s lost just under 2 stone in 6 weeks 🌝
She was only 12 stone a few week ago so now she must only be 10 stone 😂😂 ffs she does make me laugh like

• Haha
She’s out her head as usual I’ve never seen her past few lives then I come across today and she’s out her face on god knows what, I mean I love that she has the right thoughts and inspiration to sort her house out but we all know it won’t ever happen lol 😂 id love to see how her house actually looks, John must be just as bad because if that was me my husband would clean up he wouldn’t be able to live in a dump like oh imagin the smell naaaaah

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She really bleeping annoys me. She actually thinks it's okay to behave like that on lu e for kids to see. Bloody disgusting

What mod has she fell out with now?
I havent even looked but by sounds of it shes doin the same as allways.... Reading this makes me laugh at how sad her life is mate it killed me to be in for 8 weeks while ill but soon as i was better i was out....

NOT TRYING TO HIT ON JOHN before u say it again hes not my type at all and im not spoilt for choice belive me im a gilf 😉

cause i love bein single 😉 but he seems to do everything while she sits on her backside.... This is not normal for her to be off her face on live while her little followers watch her off her face they will think its ok to do drugs seriously thus girl needs to seek help this is not normal behaviour.... As a mother me self i would be mortified if my kids sat and watched her lives..... Day in day out... Talkin about her privates parts she needs to learn some repect for not just her self but the kids and adults on this app vile mouth

She’s a fkn stinker. Dogs not been to vet yet and RSPCA are back on Monday. They gave them 7 days and if they’ve not been to vet then they are being taken off her on Monday. But she’s more bothered about getting JOHNNNNNNNNNN to move her shite around again. One of those dogs, probably Holly is constantly scratching on her lives. That poor dog must be in so much discomfort. But Wor Jules is to busy planning her OF corner at the top of the stairs so she can make 25p from punters to show them her STD ridden growler and her tits like spaniels ears! Do us all a favour Jules and start wearing a bra and keep ya bastard clothes on ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a fkn stinker. Dogs not been to vet yet and RSPCA are back on Monday. They gave them 7 days and if they’ve not been to vet then they are being taken off her on Monday. But she’s more bothered about getting JOHNNNNNNNNNN to move her shite around again. One of those dogs, probably Holly is constantly scratching on her lives. That poor dog must be in so much discomfort. But Wor Jules is to busy planning her OF corner at the top of the stairs so she can make 25p from punters to show them her STD ridden growler and her tits like spaniels ears! Do us all a favour Jules and start wearing a bra and keep ya bastard clothes on ffs!
My god 😂😂😂 Ave just nearly choked on me cuppa 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
She really pisses me off the way she neglects them dogs but she never neglects herself does she the fat bleep ordering herself yet another McDonald’s the new chicken big mac because the smelly fishy bleep can’t see green cheese go past her nose, then I heard her make a comment to specky saying I will have to stop smoking to be able to pay my rent. Sorry but am I bleeping missing something here? They two greedy useless bastards claim separately yet live together so specky will be claiming at least £600 a month and she is claiming around £1000 a month not including all her money in gifts and money people send her when she’s on the beg, now for two junkies who basically have no bleeping outgoing bills tell me how she cannot pay her bleeping rent out of that buy actual food shopping and probably afford all her tabs aswell, no she bleeping can do it but the daft cow chooses not to she would rather spend it on takeaways and makeup tabs weed and whatever other shite she decides to buy, absolute sickening the pair of them but in amongst all the SHITE she’s buying herself
The self centred bleeping woman never once seen her but anything for her dogs the loves of her life’s! The woman’s full of bleeping bare faced tit and needs a bleeping wake up call. Julie since you read here my love see instead of buying all this shite makeup spend it on some classes and learn how to bleeping do it right then you’ll not look like a clown 🤡 maybe then what to do is save up and buy some decent makeup instead of cheap tit while begging for the good makeup off that poor Shan ya scrounging waste of oxygen you. A hope they take them
Dogs out of that pig stye of a house smelly rotten bleep. Fix ya bleeping life disgraceful man you wanna be ashamed of yourself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on you lot.... Your liers and need to grow up.... If u pop over to her page to say it you mite get blocked like everyone esle who has a opinion as some people just cant handle the truth....

Cause face it were all craving clout from her think you need to grow up darling we anit in a play ground like u mite think
Lol
chasing clout my profiles private i dnt need tt to be famous ask anyone u have made me that chattin tit about me day in and day out..... 😂

Attachments

• Haha
You can’t say nowt to her because she just blocks you straight away because the truth hurts

Reactions: 6
You can’t say nowt to her because she just blocks you straight away because the truth hurts
Thats me point the video shes mades pointless..... Cause u cant go to her face cause u get blocked many have wanted to say there part but soon as they do blocked.... She dnt like what people have to say... And more and more are coming forward too if any of u are reading this sorry i havent replyed to your messages but half the stuff u asked ive already answered i never posted any thing but gifts to her.... I DIDNT POST NO BLOOD OR PUBES.....

Well here we go again making out she’s got cancer because she has to have another biopsy. Why the hell has she got to make out once again she has cancer for sympathy!! It’s disgusting. She knows she hasn’t so why not reassure all her ‘FANS’ she hasn’t. I swear if I lived near her I would 100% rag her out her house. She is really winding me up pretending she might have cancer when so many people are battling the awful thing daily. Who would even do that just for money. Julie you are one sick witch!! If you had it you really would not be on live begging it constantly. Come at me but the way she’s going on about it again I hope she gets it so she knows what the real people in life are going through. I mean every word of it!! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 7
Well here we go again making out she’s got cancer because she has to have another biopsy. Why the hell has she got to make out once again she has cancer for sympathy!! It’s disgusting. She knows she hasn’t so why not reassure all her ‘FANS’ she hasn’t. I swear if I lived near her I would 100% rag her out her house. She is really winding me up pretending she might have cancer when so many people are battling the awful thing daily. Who would even do that just for money. Julie you are one sick witch!! If you had it you really would not be on live begging it constantly. Come at me but the way she’s going on about it again I hope she gets it so she knows what the real people in life are going through. I mean every would of it!! 😡😡😡😡
Definitely when she sat and said to another person that she lied about her brothers cancer (god bless his sole he passed away) and shes sits there saying that when she dont have anything to state she has or hasnt.... Some really sick people in this world do anything for attention....

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.