Geordie Julie #3 Neglecting her dogs whilst her house is stinking, where’s my next hit? That’s all Julie is thinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s sending everyone over to Danielle’s page to get her blocked cuz apparently she’s had Julie blocked. No proof whatsoever

She’s off to ring the police again 😂😂 for what?
Who would want a friend like that calls the police everytime for the smallest of things

She dont pop up for me anymore she used too on theses new accounts she blocks and unblocks me like its goin out of fashion cause she cant help but look... But im private now 😉 but when i see her on me fyp i block her now ask ya self how many accounts someone needs to make before she relies people dnt like her content or u... also have u ever known a look to take allday.... I couldnt sit allday behind that screen if it was work or not reading this thread people dnt need to watch her lives

AND BEFORE U SAY IT I ANIT BEHIND ANY ACCOUNTS TROLLING U I DIDNT PHONE THE RSPCA OR ANYTHING ESLE FOR THAT MATTER.... i know one thing u need help i do hope Danielle dnt go thro what i have cause it looks like shes picked her next victim (Danielle if your reading this my inbox is allways open as it is for anyone esle goin thro this)

8.19am i was minding me own business and someone messaged me with a video someone in her live trying to cause trouble for Danielle sayin tit... But they both got blocked by julie Nicole was one of them and Courtney another.... I think Like why do people think its ok go and say that tit just shows theres alot of people wanting to see the drama

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She whispering so John carnt hear? How the duck she got money for that but kicked off for a 5a for tabs? 😂 give it till dinner time and she will be on the bum 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed that the poor dog ( pretty sure holly) has been sick multiple times a day for at least 2 days now? Why isn’t Julie concerned ?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s got new rules for ralphie he has to go upstairs now why so he can sit and cry in pain because he still hasn’t been taken to vets

god forbid John mentions vets she will kick him out again she’s a fkntrampy munter actually can’t stand her all about herself as usual 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Just been watching her kick off with a young girl who seeks dog treats or summit and apparently given some to mr Glasgow who does she think she is saying who businesses can and can’t send stuff to

That poor girl got given tit for no reason how does Julie decide who people can and can’t talk to it’s ridiculous the amount of nerve she has who does she actually think she is

always been a silent reader of her but I just couldn’t keep silent anymorE god knows who else she’s done this too she goes through friends quicker then most people go through fresh nickers which In her case isn’t often

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed that the poor dog ( pretty sure holly) has been sick multiple times a day for at least 2 days now? Why isn’t Julie concerned ?
I haven’t watched her for a day or2 but I did Google what symptoms occur when feeding dogs grapes….

I haven’t watched her for a day or2 but I did Google what symptoms occur when feeding dogs grapes….
Me too..... And i anit even a dog lover and know this....

Unfortunately, even one grape/raisin toxicity can even be fatal. Ingesting the fruit could potentially lead to acute (sudden) kidney failure in dogs.

When something happens to them dnt worry i get the blame for feeding them 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Unfortunately, even one grape/raisin toxicity can even be fatal. Ingesting the fruit could potentially lead to acute (sudden) kidney failure in dogs.

She was being told by numerous people when she was doing it that it’s dangerous and she just laughed it off saying they were playing with the grapes not eating them.. if the poor dogs weren’t starving I’d maybe believe her but the fact they eat whatever they can suggests otherwise.

She’s a moron plain and simple and by the sounds of it Holly is desperately unwell :(

Reactions: 6

Ive had so many people comin to me askin stuff i dnt reply cause just drama but she needs to relies that theses people are her top gifters too she thinks they all bowl down to her sayin if u got her as a friend your deleted well good job tt have a thing so u can hide ya followers cause she would have no1 if she deleted everyone following me feel free to pop along to me page see me new content seein were all here for just the clout.... 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Right that’s the most ridiculous thing that’s ever came out of her clapped up mouth.
she’s kicking of at John saying he’s not allowed to work away!??? What the duck has she been smoking today. She’s crying in all the time about how skint she is, bearing in mind she gets hundreds if not at least a thousand in benefits ( UC, PIP, carers allowance and whatever else she’s scrounging) she’s still begging her followers for more money all the time. But she’s not letting John work away even though that’s what he does when he’s working all because she needs to go to the hospital a couple of more times. Like hawwa Julie woman up and go yourself you are a big girl. If you can’t go yourself ask your man if she can get the days off work, it’s not till March that you have your “op” anyways plenty of time to book time off.
She just thinks the whole world revolves around her. John likes working, he likes working away and I can see exactly why now, I don’t blame the poor sod

Reactions: 8
Someone just been in Julie’s live saying Danielle is slagging her off on live. Danielle isn’t even live the absolute liar!

Now Julie actually believes that’s what she was doing. Ffs man

• Wow
Reactions: 7
she’s live again showing all her parcels and tit more tit she’s bought from the tiktok shop that she doesn’t need, ordering mcdonald’s again she’ll be back on tomorrow fake crying begging for money for tabs and electric off her followers

• Angry
Reactions: 10
she’s live again showing all her parcels and tit more tit she’s bought from the tiktok shop that she doesn’t need, ordering mcdonald’s again she’ll be back on tomorrow fake crying begging for money for tabs and electric off her followers

Imagine havin to sit live allday and most the night for peoples attention cause u have no life away from tt seriously she thinks everyone sits watching her allday noooo some of have house work to do and appointments that we dnt share on social media (her hole life is planned round tt that tells ya something dnt it) she literally bores the tit out of me.. .. get a life away from tt your be much happier belive me its a toxic place

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.