Geordie Julie #3 Neglecting her dogs whilst her house is stinking, where’s my next hit? That’s all Julie is thinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone care to recap ?

Why must she shout into the damn camera man! Even with the volume on minimal I can still bloody hear her !

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha so much for her stopping weed. Before she ended the live she was begging John to go get some or she was getting a taxi to someone else…. Pfffff she ain’t getting off her fat stinking ass!!

Reactions: 4
She’s sending everyone over to Danielle’s page to get her blocked cuz apparently she’s had Julie blocked. No proof whatsoever

She’s off to ring the police again 😂😂 for what?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Julie Julie, where do we start? You shout John every time you fart. It’s such a co incidence you’re sat around cause weren’t you meant to be bed bound? Spending begged money on makeup and tabs, spend it on some decent internet cause it always lags. Your poor dogs eat pizza and butter but as long as you’re fed, that’s fine isn’t it? Nutter. You go on about all these trolls but it’s no wonder cause the makeup you do looks like you should still be playing with dolls. I’m not nasty, I’m just saying! After all it’s all your followers that are paying. Paying for this and paying for that but they just can’t see, you’re a massive twit. You get takeaways galore but doesn’t half of it only end up on the floor!. You’ve promised us an only fans but all you get is weekly bans!. What happened to that beautiful bungalow or did you spend the deposit on blow? Probably, you’re too easy to suss but please all I ask if you stop talking about your puss x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Julie Julie, where do we start? You shout John every time you fart. It’s such a co incidence you’re sat around cause weren’t you meant to be bed bound? Spending begged money on makeup and tabs, spend it on some decent internet cause it always lags. Your poor dogs eat pizza and butter but as long as you’re fed, that’s fine isn’t it? Nutter. You go on about all these trolls but it’s no wonder cause the makeup you do looks like you should still be playing with dolls. I’m not nasty, I’m just saying! After all it’s all your followers that are paying. Paying for this and paying for that but they just can’t see, you’re a massive twit. You get takeaways galore but doesn’t half of it only end up on the floor!. You’ve promised us an only fans but all you get is weekly bans!. What happened to that beautiful bungalow or did you spend the deposit on blow? Probably, you’re too easy to suss but please all I ask if you stop talking about your puss x

👏👏👏👏 bravo haha

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is needs to be on her geordie princess scent bottles🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.