Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Julie Julie, where do we start? You shout John every time you fart. It’s such a co incidence you’re sat around cause weren’t you meant to be bed bound? Spending begged money on makeup and tabs, spend it on some decent internet cause it always lags. Your poor dogs eat pizza and butter but as long as you’re fed, that’s fine isn’t it? Nutter. You go on about all these trolls but it’s no wonder cause the makeup you do looks like you should still be playing with dolls. I’m not nasty, I’m just saying! After all it’s all your followers that are paying. Paying for this and paying for that but they just can’t see, you’re a massive twat. You get takeaways galore but doesn’t half of it only end up on the floor!. You’ve promised us an only fans but all you get is weekly bans!. What happened to that beautiful bungalow or did you spend the deposit on blow? Probably, you’re too easy to suss but please all I ask if you stop talking about your puss x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

lushlips

Julie if your seeing this which you will or one of your lick arse MODS who think they know it all. I speak to you Julie every single day. The only reason I speak to you is for a fucking laugh. How embarrassing can you be? You go on other peoples lives and if someone doesn't say hello to you then you kick off.. who the fuck do you think you are like? Queeny Julie we must obey by your rules, na fuck off pet! Going off on one to Denise was an utter disgrace never been so embarrassed in my life! To even have your mods say you were doing the right thing? Fuck off man there just as deluded as you man! You go on about people bullying you but you do it to other people. Your just a jealous fucking mess who isn't getting the attention like you used to get. People are seeing the real Julie. The Julie who used to pinch from old people with her fucking ex. Crying saying you've got no money for people to send you it. More fool them! And you've had a child before and they got taken off you, oh yeah you didn't mention that one to anyone did you... there's people struggling out there for money and all you do is beg smoke and shout on your lives. Utter fucking disgrace. One day you will bump into the wrong person and your guna regret everything. Shame on you Julie. This goes to her mods as well.. are yous thick as fuck just as she is? Idiots the lot of them. Also.. wind ya fucking neck in Amy!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
She’s a fkn stinker. Dogs not been to vet yet and RSPCA are back on Monday. They gave them 7 days and if they’ve not been to vet then they are being taken off her on Monday. But she’s more bothered about getting JOHNNNNNNNNNN to move her shite around again. One of those dogs, probably Holly is constantly scratching on her lives. That poor dog must be in so much discomfort. But Wor Jules is to busy planning her OF corner at the top of the stairs so she can make 25p from punters to show them her STD ridden growler and her tits like spaniels ears! Do us all a favour Jules and start wearing a bra and keep ya bastard clothes on ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Dysfunction Junction. A fecking garden gate in the kitchen, she’s found the love letter from the night she got John arrested for DV. She’s worried about John however she still sends him out running all over the place her, obvs isn’t that worried eh pet. Still in last nights make up and festering gusset shorts. La is still gonna get arrested apparently, I very much doubt that Julie love, we’ve got more chance of you showering daily than la getting arrested, and that’s never gonna happen is it! Rotter

• Haha
She actually said I might just put eyelashes on and keep this makeup on from last night what an embarrassment because it is a fucking mess If I was her I would be seriously mortified sitting on TikTok live all day at this time of the day with makeup on from yesterday and no intention of wiping it off. She said earlier oh I don’t know how I am going to get the glitter off as I have no wipes left, how about getting your fat ass into a shower or bath ya big fat scruff
She mentioned having a shower and sounded like it was community service.

• Haha
I’m sorry but it’s not only la, I live near Newcastle I’m 31. I’ve never seen la on tiktok, I don’t even know who the woman is. I’ve supported Julie since day dot until I began to realise what she was really about. A hypochondriac (feel sorry for me) compulsive lying, manipulative, 2 faced, bullying user and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. I’m all for woman supporting woman until they give you reason not to and Julie is the biggest red flag I’ve ever seen and I’ve met some horrible people in my life

• Heart

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
Bitching among yourselves plays to her hands no matter what extent of feelings people may have.

Let’s all agree that we are all here for the same reason and that’s to expose the true Julie

Other than that, enjoy the craziness and keep smiling!

• Heart

wickedqueen4

Geordie Julie #4 streams her live on a potato, everyone is using her clout though, she is always going in the shower but can never afford the power!!

• Haha

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Why does she fall out with E V E R Y O N E! If her little mods don’t run for the hills now, they’re plain stupid! Calling Denise ugly lmao! I think we all know Denise is far from ugly darling. You have no right saying anything about how anyone looks, especially considering your this “women supporting women mental health fanatic”. Why would anyone want to be friends with this girl? I don’t even feel sorry for her anymore, I just plain hate her!!! She gets more money than the lot of us put together, falls out with everyone (even if they have gifted her a thousand times) and begs begs and begs! Fuck off back to your crack den Julie, take Ralphie to that field you just said “he’s dreaming of” you scruffy neglecting cunt, get your first bath of the year and fuck off! You’ll never be an influencer, EVER! It’s a fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
GeordiePrincess #4 Wor Jules likes a bender, always asking her girls to lend her. She likes to spew out lies and she deffo ate all the pies!

• Haha

Bella29

Chatty Member
Geordie Julie #4 can’t handle the drink, loosing mates fast. This girl must stink, how long can this charade last?!

• Haha

ghostish

i've been quiet for a little while, i was active on older threads..
don't turn on each other for "spoiling the fun"
jooooolie can't help herself but to scream out her whereabouts, there's many more on TT that are far more brutal than us here on tattle...
TT is a deadly place with deadlier folk, dont second guess each other, we're vocal in our opinions, we may even differ in opinions but for the most part we've respected each other .. it isn't us .. that's doing this.. it's TT that's taken to tattle but not yet tattled..
I could be wrong so my apologies, just a feeling i get
Hoping you're all well and don't take anything to heart🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 11

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion-
Geordie julie #4 once again begging for dosh, we will pay you to have a wash

Those curly lashes are horrendous!

Oooh here she goes, shes gonna fall out with toxic now 🥴 someone should start a list of all the people shes fell out with, we can add to it each thread. She might then realise who the issue really is 🧐

Last edited:

hereforthet4ttle

Preaches mental health then bullys other girls on TT who may also be struggling with their mental health…

She’s a fat stinking entitled mess who creates drama out of her paranoid thoughts and spreads toxicity where ever she goes

She needs her meds reassessed because that paranoia getting you good julie!! 😂🤣💩

Or maybe stay off the green stuff, and johns Valium..

Did anyone watch earlier when she was talking to John about sending Jooooolie (a mod) some tablets in post… he said he’s taking 2 to get rid of his headache … the clown says don’t coz she needs them John … he replied “a can get her more yana” she immediately said “shhhh man!!!!!”

Wonder what painkillers John can get …. That he sends to random women first class (his own words “first class stamp Costs £2.99 yana iulie”)

• Haha
  • Wow