Geordie Julie #3 Neglecting her dogs whilst her house is stinking, where’s my next hit? That’s all Julie is thinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet you she still doesn’t have a bath today after all her “hard” work! Sweaty mess with two days of makeup still on

So she’s being causing drama with numerous people since Friday and now it’s her mental health
Guys have you seen Denise’s mams posts 😂 she’s going in hahaha

She’s also put a video up of tattle and thanked us for saying nice things about Denise

Julie has seen it as well 😂

That’s gonna really piss her off 😂😂

cam you tag me in the post please I can’t find it??

Julie if your seeing this which you will or one of your lick arse MODS who think they know it all. I speak to you Julie every single day. The only reason I speak to you is for a bleeping laugh. How embarrassing can you be? You go on other peoples lives and if someone doesn't say hello to you then you kick off.. who the duck do you think you are like? Queeny Julie we must obey by your rules, na duck off pet! Going off on one to Denise was an utter disgrace never been so embarrassed in my life! To even have your mods say you were doing the right thing? duck off man there just as deluded as you man! You go on about people bullying you but you do it to other people. Your just a jealous bleeping mess who isn't getting the attention like you used to get. People are seeing the real Julie. The Julie who used to pinch from old people with her bleeping ex. Crying saying you've got no money for people to send you it. More fool them! And you've had a child before and they got taken off you, oh yeah you didn't mention that one to anyone did you... there's people struggling out there for money and all you do is beg smoke and shout on your lives. Utter bleeping disgrace. One day you will bump into the wrong person and your guna regret everything. Shame on you Julie. This goes to her mods as well.. are yous thick as duck just as she is? Idiots the lot of them. Also.. wind ya bleeping neck in Amy!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.