Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Finola20

Thanks again for your kind words guys, I lost my mum this evening 💔 she fought cancer so bravely and with grace. I hope someday soon Julie gets everything she deserves, she’s a complete and utter disgrace to society. I’ll keep updated through here but I’m gonna take a little time out. Hug your loved ones that little bit tighter. Love to you all ❤ xox
So sorry to hear this, gutted for you. Take care xx

mad05

I can't believe she hasn't realised that by naming people all the time she is causing herself and only herself trouble, i feel for Lennon, think he trusted her and she totally shit on him, now I'm not saying what he done was ok but she's a grass, a massive sorry to everyone and they would have maybe left her alone yet she thinks she has done nothing wrong! she's living a better life than most in hotels, drink, food....poor Ralphie though 💔
I’ve not been on today, but has she left him all day after what happened yesterday?!

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Thanks again for your kind words guys, I lost my mum this evening 💔 she fought cancer so bravely and with grace. I hope someday soon Julie gets everything she deserves, she’s a complete and utter disgrace to society. I’ll keep updated through here but I’m gonna take a little time out. Hug your loved ones that little bit tighter. Love to you all ❤ xox
Biggest of hugs to you ❤ sorry to hear this xxx

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
So the council aren't going to house her now because of this open case? Thought she didn't get there in time to speak to them?

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Devilofthenorth on tt….it’s the lad who tried to see the dog yesterday, he’s live.
his gf is Julie’s old mod.

I’m sick of this woman, it’s always woe is me. She doesn’t have a clue about life at all does she, people have actual problems in life they didn’t cause but we don’t kick up a fuss for money and sympathy. I’m off to the hospital today to visit my mum who is dying of cancer, despite this going on Ive still have to get up go to work take care of my kids etc not sit about like this useless fat fxck leeching off the universe. I hope she gets fxck all help from anyone else, she causes her own issues in life!!
Sending you and your mum a whole lot of love my dear. I’m so sorry to hear ❤❤❤