Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Can't believe I'm about to say this but she's right. He's dropped himself in it countless times. She should have learned to shut the fuck up about it by now though.

Reactions: 1

donehadherses

thank you for setting up the new thread! had a nana nap that went on way too long because this whole having a job malarkey is quite tiring, need to try a slice of the julie life.

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
didnt she say the other day she didnt want a thing from that flat and was going to leave it all?? shes proper milking it now

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Thanks again for your kind words guys, I lost my mum this evening 💔 she fought cancer so bravely and with grace. I hope someday soon Julie gets everything she deserves, she’s a complete and utter disgrace to society. I’ll keep updated through here but I’m gonna take a little time out. Hug your loved ones that little bit tighter. Love to you all ❤ xox
I’m so so sorry for your loss. Sending you a massive cuddle. ❤❤

lushlips

Thanks again for your kind words guys, I lost my mum this evening 💔 she fought cancer so bravely and with grace. I hope someday soon Julie gets everything she deserves, she’s a complete and utter disgrace to society. I’ll keep updated through here but I’m gonna take a little time out. Hug your loved ones that little bit tighter. Love to you all ❤ xox
I'm so so sorry for your loss. ❤

Retro80s

VIP Member
Yes thats true 😆 She used to have a mod called Amanda and one night Julie was out on piss and ended up going to hers in early hours. I remember she was proper cheeky to this amanda & julie was rampant so oversexual. amanda was also drunk 🥴 she ended up licking her on the live and god knows what else. You couldnt see anything just sound from what i remember. I dont know what happened to Amanda she never returned as mod. Never to be seen again! 😆
That’s just wrong 🤮🤮🤮