Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Somebody's apparently got ralphie we will see she's not one bit botherred
Bollocks. I reckon at the most she's begged the staff to take him out for a wee, and that's if they'd even be willing with how aggressive he can get.
---
Please tell me she's not about to do what I think she is on live 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Neo2021

VIP Member
She knows he needs to go out for a wee/shit but she won’t leave the room because she knows she won’t get back in or will have to give another excuse to the staff as to why she is still lingering about! I bet that dickhead Ang has paid late checkout.
Late checkout is 2pm I think

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Earlier she said she closed her claim with Gateshead council YESTERDAY then later on said she closed her claim with them on the 5th oct. Which is it julie.

She mentioned Hollys ashes are still in that flat is she even going to go and get them??
didnt she say the other week the ashes were at her mams and she was sending them down to her when she moved away? she talks so much shit

wowza28

Chatty Member
Is this deffo from the council? Could it not be a house of that Debbie’s that she’s letting her stay in and that was the plan all along?

I wonder who Tyler from Wingate is? She’s just asked the girls to put it in the comments (meaning the blocked words the eejit)

Also she has some fucking front going on like this while she’s on the beg 24/7

Sibbs82

Thanks again for your kind words guys, I lost my mum this evening 💔 she fought cancer so bravely and with grace. I hope someday soon Julie gets everything she deserves, she’s a complete and utter disgrace to society. I’ll keep updated through here but I’m gonna take a little time out. Hug your loved ones that little bit tighter. Love to you all ❤ xox
So sorry for your loss, sending loads of love xxx

• Heart