Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t no how the gifts work on TikTok but I know that TikTok take a huge percentage around 60% but it would be good to know how much in English money each gift is worth I’m really intrigued to no

Does anyone know what you get for the gifts she gets sent Ferris wheels and carcousels a lot does anyone know what each of them are worth in money?
Google maybe

Reactions: 1
Oh no, just went to sit down with a cuppa and watch car frash TV and I'm blocked. My eyes are thanking me but now I can't watch the comedy show... yet anyway 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That foundation is absolutely caked on, it reminds me of when at high school youd put loads of foundation on😅 you know what I’d love for her to do is be real when she’s doing her makeup lives, have no filter or adjustments on and show how it really looks because I can 100 per cent tell you it doesn’t look how it does when she’s live or in her videos but even with the filters on its horrendous so I can only imagine 🙈🤯😂 I remember when I first came across her must of been around a year ago now when she first started on TikTok and the makeup looks she done then really were horrific if you look back she has improved with doing makeup but I really wish she would learn eye makeup properly it’s embarrassing all these girls that tell her it’s stunning n all that, if they were truly friends or supporters or just genuine honest people then I’m sure they would tell her the truth. Like the whole putting on eyeshadow right up to the brow and the glitter right up there too it’s not a good look and how anyone can say it is I honestly do not know I get everyone does their makeup differently and there’s no rule book but If she really does want to become a makeup influencer and to be better at makeup then she’s got to realise the way she does it now isn’t what anyone would do or want to do,
Influencing people means you want them to basically take ideas and tips from what you create and no one is going to do that with how she does eyeshadow looks 😱😳 that’s just the truth, any makeup artist will tell you the exact same and she should be able to take what I have said in a positive way as it’s constructive criticism so I hope she reads this and maybe learns to achieve better looks 🥳

Reactions: 3
This is what annoys me about "charity" lives, tiktok makes more than the charity itself, winds me right up! Surely you could turn the gifts off and have people send straight to just giving or the charity
Well a lot of people said to Julie yesterday instead of doing her live for people to send gifts either use PayPal or the direct go fund me, that way whatever people send the little boy will get all of it instead of
TikTok taking that huge percentage, it’s just common sense really but who knows what she will do or how she will do it. I’m sure she can put up a green screen or something and use either of the two to raise money because it’s just stupid to do it via TikTok gifts in my opinion

Reactions: 4
She's away with the sleeping tabs now hahahaha
how she gets them i don`t know, then again they do say druggies get everything from the doctors. bk on with the sympathy hoping for more gifts. begging scruffy witch..still no bath luv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I won't be speaking about these girls anymore 🙄 how many times you said this Julie 😂😂😂😂

Ya on repeat hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
the cycle of joolie.
it's neverending🎉
This is just one of the many faces,
Do not be fooled, newbies, long-term, no matter what you are ..
She cycles her many faces, like clockwork, it's just the timeline that differs because of the cocktail o prescribed and non-prescribed druggles

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can’t even sort herself out, never mind slap someone. She’d probably shout John to do it 😂

John just put her in it telling her she’s a liar for saying she hasn’t smoked weed 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
God that Zoe her new mod proper pisses me off. A dunno who she thinks she is man!
Dunno if I can keep my mouth shut anymore cos she's got me as a friend too 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ahhh I have been off for a while and I seem to have missed the funny stuff Jesus!!
Not much tbh. Same usual shite.. not smoking any weed anymore yet has a joint.. she still hasn't had a bath.. shes got spiders on her eyes.. she's off her face on god knows what..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s cut a hole in the memory foam mattress for her back? duck me Quasimodo get ya self an Emma mattress!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zoe jsut appeared put of nowhere. She's on her live all day every day. People are speaking to Julie and she answers for her. Looks like a proper tit man.
Oh she was gonna go for a shower now she's not hahaha

Reactions: 2
Zoe jsut appeared put of nowhere. She's on her live all day every day. People are speaking to Julie and she answers for her. Looks like a proper tit man.
Oh she was gonna go for a shower now she's not hahaha
She was like the before she was a mod, I can’t stand her me! She’s the one who keeps reading on here and sending Julie the “proof” of who people are on here so she’s blocking them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.