Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ridder10

Arsed about makeup 💄what about curtains, couch, furniture, etc walter mitty land again..shes a overgrown child 🙄

Reactions: 6
It’s actually sickening… between the 2 of them junkies that are still clearly living together have 3 houses between them!!! Her new address, his new address and the dunston road house still!!
And there’s people and families genuinely homeless and these are just abusing the system!!

guineapigmama

Chatty Member
The way she’s acting on is like she’s going in for open heart surgery or something. I had abdominal keyhole surgery in December (for minor surgery you’re in until they can clear you after a general anaesthetic so a few hours 12 at most unless there’s complications) I was next to a lady getting a knee replacement and as it was my first time under GA she reassured me so I was asking about her and her op she explained that for below the waist surgery/procedures you can get an epidural or if you’re extremely anxious you can be put under GA which they do not like doing as it’s unnecessary and a waste of resources - have to have some sort of formal letter to explain your reasons mental health etc.

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Shes sat reading her assesment papers all the way back to 2004 when she was 1st admitted for psych help to now. Conveniently when ever she gets to the sentance "julie was charged.." she quickly shuts up 😆 shes just adding random things in like "stopped breathing 3 times" then adding bits about only being on heroin 4 month after her ex died.

Shes gonna go into this council meeting and basically tell them a fabricated story while throwing random crime numbers about, telling them about nappys, fake tears and julie being the victim like she has always done. Watch her walk out with a brand new house 🤣

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Happy and healthy... wow her bowel cancer, MS, addictions, brain issues have all disappeared 🙄

Who is funding these hotel stays its beyond a joke tbh

Bluepop

VIP Member
She looks off it...yet supposed to be going on a surprise date to a farm with john. Saying people have made fake accounts? That looks like johns mam in the screenshots posted.

Someone called mandy getting done for defamation of character for using family photos and clout chasing off the back of her health issues...

Maybe if you just posted the actual proof of your bowel cancer julie, along with what this supposed "operation" is then people would get off your back? Just a thought.
It always makes me laugh when people on TT say they’re suing someone for defamation of character, shows how clueless they all are. It’s a civil matter 1) you need money to take them to court 2) you need to have a character to defame and prove that the defamation led to a loss of earnings 3) the person you’re suing needs to have money/assets or there’s no point in suing them.
Julie has no money, no character and does a good job of defaming herself 🤣

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
I think they're planning on breaking into the house today tbh. I dont believe police are taking them. Julie said why dont we take ralphie to the house jon, jon said why are you asking me stupid questions, she said oh yeah they might not let us in anyway 😵💫

Shes actually just said on live shes gonna show everyone around the state of the house and "i dont care if the police arrest me "

Last edited:

Sibbs82

She’s off her face, johns off his face, someone’s doxed the area she’s in, and she’s begging and hinting for money for a van to get all her stuff from old house tomorrow. It’s like watching her 6 months ago but with a new backdrop!
She will never changed just keep moving from place to place thinking she can start afresh. Little does she know people know people who know people and I think I might know where she is. I won’t say on here because I’m not a c*nt

Bluepop

VIP Member
Shes on the phone to council giving them some absolute bullshit story. She is so argumentative! Now wants the council to pay a bond for her new property. Practically saying she will release allnrecordings on social media of apparent lies the council have told agencys.

Her previous landlord apparently has no clue of anything that has happend in 12 months as he lives abroad and the agent hadnt informed him?! He had no idea she was found blue or about bullet holes. Surely he would know because there was court proceedings for an eviction!? I dont know how these people speaking to her are coping she is a nightmare.
she said yesterday that her landlord knows what’s been going on and has let her out of the tenancy early because of it 🤣 she’s so full of shit

tiktokluva

Shes sat reading her assesment papers all the way back to 2004 when she was 1st admitted for psych help to now. Conveniently when ever she gets to the sentance "julie was charged.." she quickly shuts up 😆 shes just adding random things in like "stopped breathing 3 times" then adding bits about only being on heroin 4 month after her ex died.

Shes gonna go into this council meeting and basically tell them a fabricated story while throwing random crime numbers about, telling them about nappys, fake tears and julie being the victim like she has always done. Watch her walk out with a brand new house 🤣
Hahaha I laughed at the stopped breathing 3 times part. No qualified nurse or doctor would write that someone stopped breathing 3 times because they’re not thick as pigs shit like her

Bluepop

VIP Member
So now she said she paid £420 for a week but said not long ago that it was over £1000 for a week in the hotel? She needs to start writing down her lies so that she can keep up with them
---
Why’s she saying someone put her room number on TikTok? I saw a video of Julie saying her room number and telling the person to come to her room.

She’s also just admitted that the council was paying for her hotel…. So she didn’t pay £1000 for it then 🤣 can’t make this shit up

I caught the end of a conversation she was having before on insta live and she was saying she only mentioned the C word cos she genuinely believed there was something seriously wrong with her, saying she has every symptom, she’s losing so much weight and having a period out of her back end every day…. But she’s still going through tests to find out what it is.
We all have eyes and can see she’s not lost any weight!!! And if you were bleeding that much you wouldn’t wear the same clothes for days on end!!

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Dying at the reviews that the hotel stinks of weed, had a dog wandering the corridors, is full of transients getting drunk on cheap lager And houses the homeless and Julie’s trying to tell us they paid 1500 quid for a week!

• Haha

perkyT1T5

Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Day 1,524 of the love heart pjs.

and doing skin care with old makeup on and eyelashes hanging off?

• Haha
She’s just been live on insta again. She’s stated that someone called Jodie (not Crosby i don’t think) who bought a perfume off her turned up at her house and had hit her over the head with a brick and this has caused her to stop breathing. Apparently this girl has been on live bragging about it and Julie has been sent the screen recordings. She’s now saying she’s waiting for the police to come and take a statement and said to the nurse ‘this is important, it’s murder!’ 😂🤔 she’s alive… it’s not murder, however is serious. Not sure I believe her.
Load of shit!!! She was saying yesterday that the paramedics were asking what all the bumps all over her head was and she said she didn’t have a clue, John said she probably had a seizure like her and she agreed!
Now all of a sudden she’s remembered someone hit her with a brick over a bottle of perfume! Fuck off 😭
If someone had been live bragging about that I’m sure one of Julie’s fan pages would’ve knew about it!

Sibbs82

Apparently John got arrested at 4 in the morning, not Friday gone the Friday before and Julie’s been sectioned, wether it’s true or not I don’t know it’s what my “friends” been told x
You must live in the same area as me to know stuff cos everyone knows everyone’s business there 😂😂 I drive passed Julie’s house regular cos she lives near me and her house is in complete darkness. But then again she’s probs got no lecky on her meter

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I don't know how people fall for her BS she gets benefits I'm assuming ESA and PIP she needs to budget like everyone else and if she spunks all her money on drugs and leaves herself with nothing for food then tough shit starve (would take a while the size of her) I wish someone would save poor ralphie tho 🥺

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Makes me think shes lying about it, i maybe wrong but surely you woudlnt just be relying on those 2 property viewings when you say your homeless. You would be viewing everything you can. Considering she says she is still paying rent on the house.
Normal people would have multiple viewings booked all day everyday considering shes apparently in a hotel wouldnt they.
---
So they’re off out to do something today but she’s got a go fund me page for money because she’s got none. Make it make sense !!!
Yes seen her say maybe the sealife centre or out for food, spent money on a chinese aswel the absolute scammer. Shes got 35 subscriptions aswel at £4.99 the idiots, shocking!

• Wow