Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sibbs82

We could be neighbours never know 😂, when I’ve passed the whole house has been in darkness and the front curtains have been open to her bedroom/sitting room at the front which they never are, one of the windows has a massive crack in it aswell ano it was cracked off the “bullets” but it’s a canny size compared to the holes, but John definitely got arrested but the section thing a dunno what to believe… has she? Has she been moved? Kicked out? Good knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shall we meet up and do a welfare check 😂😂😂 eee I’m joking 😂😂
---

Imagine being on the same ward as her I’d be sick of my life

• Haha
Reactions: 6

varyingborders

VIP Member
On live now looks off her face. Saying she needs an operation “very shortly, not saying when it is because people will phone up and cancel appointments” she’s something else.

I just want to pour dettol over it
I caught that bit and also “I have a period out my back end every single day” yet doesn’t change her clothes for days at a time… I bet she smells like death.

• Sick

YeeshKebabs

Update on her Go Fund Me- Still at zilch.

Gorgeous.

She's such a cheeky git, says the Go Fund Me is for emergencies. Then you hear her spending like its going out of fashion, on stuff she doesn't need

I am surprised a little that her clan haven't donated to her yet though.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Nobody is going to let her forget all the lies she has told about having cancer so she can think again if shes wanting to return to tiktok. No doubt her being the manipulator she is, she will have some followers believing every word she says.

Hey everyone… I’ve not been on here or TikTok for over a year but her live stream come up on my FYP…… that shit was deffo fake wasn’t it, is she expecting everyone to believe that? I haven’t seen her on Instagram or TikTok since… maybe she got the £300 government pay out so she doesn’t need her gifts? Unless I’m not on her newest TikTok page?

guineapigmama

Chatty Member
I can’t understand these people! Who would voluntarily make themselves homeless? Why would you want to live in fear of drug dealers coming after you? She’s admitted to hiding weapons in her house for their safety imagine feeling that way in your own home because you chose that life. I hope they aren’t housed there’s people out there living in poverty, overcrowded who need a home for their family not those junkies.
---
I think something dodgy happened in that house whether it was their own actions or someone else’s they’re obviously still shitting themselves and expecting some sort of repercussions from whatever went on

Last edited:
I don't know how people fall for her BS she gets benefits I'm assuming ESA and PIP she needs to budget like everyone else and if she spunks all her money on drugs and leaves herself with nothing for food then tough shit starve (would take a while the size of her) I wish someone would save poor ralphie tho 🥺
Her and John can rot in a ditch, Ralphie needs proper owners that aren’t too off their head to feed him real nutritious food 😔

• Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
It sounds like they both OD’d (if any of what she’s saying is true). There’s no way they’d both randomly be unresponsive around the same time.

Reactions: 5
The way the past few weeks have been she’ll be on a massive come down again later, queue another pretend break down begging for money claiming she’s gonna be on the streets come tomorrow morning 🥱

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Apparently Julie called the police on her neighbour who confronted her yesterday about the cats and talking online about her. The neighbour has voice recordings of julie saying she was going to call the police on her, yet when the police arrive at her door julie is pretending to act all shocked 🤣 the video is up on tiktok of police at door. she aint gonna last 2mins, the neighbour is calling her a grass in the comments aswel so shes already really pissing people off.

• Haha

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
My mind can't make sense of why you would take a small child to that dump of a house for a start never mind to be in and around whatever drama is going to kick off!!

• Heart

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Why does she need a van? She’s been carting her stuff around in a taxi for weeks, you know because all her belongings got stolen 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Someone in the comments saying the police really need to move her somewhere safe… they fucking did!!!
No one knew where she was until she started letting her big fat mouth go again!

Neo2021

VIP Member
She’s just dropped John in it. ‘John had to climb through the window to get clothes’

If the house has been secured by the landlord that’s a burglary