Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluepop

VIP Member
So she died apparently 🤣 really can’t make this shit up can you. The lengths people go to for sympathy baffles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This video is from 2021… said she had been ‘clean’ for 3 year and that she only took the heroin for 1 month,
We’re now in 2023 and she still says she’s been clean for 3 year and openly admitted on a video only a few weeks ago she took heroin for around 2 year,
Can’t keep up with her own lies!!

Also can’t believe the difference from this video to how she is now,
I mean apart from the teeth 🐴
---

To this… absolute state

Attachments

John gets paid around the 13th and then Julie gets paid usually the 16th.

So johns money was splurged yesterday (his carers money 😂) and Julie’s will be tomorrow.

All should be kept for her new house but she will beg and expect others to pay as she always does.

She doesn’t care about her stuff because she got it all free. It’s absolutely ridiculous.
Imagine being her Mam.. who’s paid for this hotel for however long for them, soon as they get money they’re pissing it up the walls!!
I doubt her Mam has just paid for the hotel for them and not expecting the money back…
IF I ever had to lend money off my Mam for some reason I’d always make sure I paid her back before anything!

Loudnproud

I dunno why John doesn't stay with his grandad and her let the council rehome her?? Not that she deserves it like. Their "plan" has backfired BIG style

perkyT1T5

she has just put a live on then screaming joh john john rang an ambulance then pressed pause whilst saying her address obviously forgot she said it numerous times last night and then unpaused it whilst pretending to cpr - things arnt going her way so this just another attempt to get sympathy she is unreal . lowest of the low

• Angry

hereforthet4ttle

Who’s watching 😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Julie and John just ching Chang wallahd (aka rock paper scissors)weather or not they have a bath tonight

John wins they have a bath
Julie wins they don’t have a bath
of course julie won opting for No bath 😂😂
—-
I understand it’s cold but you have a heater: take it to the floor the bathrooms on and have a shower ffs it’s honestly not hard and she can’t blame mental health this time coz she’s happy as ever, in her own words!!!!
——-

I dread to think how bad they smell.🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
They defo on the run from someone. They’ve done someone dirty and now are bricking it!
---
I think their stuffs been left at the grandads and she’s worried the ones who looking for them have maybe gone there n seen her hat maybe?

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Got keys to her house now and shes still not happy 🤣 The council have probably paid for her bond aswel! Says she needs all new furniture. Did she even have much in the other house? It was in that much a state i hardly ever seen much apart from her "makeup room" tat

Has she fuck been wearing the same pair of clothes for weeks! Shes got people thinking shes got nowt.

Shes got know knickers! Walking around for weeks with none apparently even though she bought a pack on live the other day!

No furniture, skint but they need to pay for a van to take stuff to new house?!

Last edited:
  • Sick

imfromtiktok

😂😂😂🙈 she’s just said by the end of summer she’s gonna have a million followers 🙈🙈🙈 no she ain’t because she will get banned again…

she’s defo had the cost of living payment land in one of their banks today 😂😂😂 she’s buzzing her tits off

How come these 2 tramps and their dog gets put up in a swanky hotel when there is people genuinely homeless sleeping on the streets?
---
The reviews of that hotel on tripadvisor 🤣🤣
Can’t believe a place like that which looks fairly decent tbh, is used to home smackheads!

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
Am just going to put it out there, this is the only time I will agree with Julie that Adele is obsessed with her! She’s basically a cleaner version of Julie, Daily she goes live in her bed smacked off her tits with morphine and talks about Julie for hours 🤷🏿‍♀️ sitting live the other night blaming Darren, Leanna and Julie/John for being the fake Geordie princess page we all love, calling Darren’s appearance, calling his mam a troll,said she knows his address (doxing addresses the whole thing she’s been moved for 🥴) so when he’s found out him and Katie’s went ballistic, so when they’ve all went live together and Adele’s sitting crying 🤦🏿‍♀️ don’t sit and call people names and there appearance if you carnt take the back lash 🤷🏿‍♀️