Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s wanted for something or had something on him that he shouldn’t. He’s probably rang the ambulance then ran off. Police have been called, took chase and he’s jumped to try and get away from them. This is just my opinion based on nothing other than the fact I’m a paramedic and met people like them a million times 😂 she’ll make out it’s much more dramatic than it actually was though.
Thank your for your service paramedics are some of the nicest people I have ever met and saved my life on many occasions 💜💟💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6

mzcklex

I think if her being ‘dead’ is genuine, she’s took heroin. She’s overdosed and they’ve found her not breathing in the house, they would have gave her some drugs to reverse the effect but these drugs are much less powerful than heroin so they don’t reverse the effects for long which could be the reason she’s then stopped breathing a few more times. I doubt she’s actually went into cardiac arrest, but who knows.

I also probably believe she’s went on a voluntary section as I’m sure she mentioned before she went to johns grandads last night..

I’m sure 5 of us could chip in £1… or 10, 50p
Shall I set up a go fund me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s still on so I’m not sure she has actually set it to subscriber view only… I’m still on and the views are still going up… probably only saying it to get people to subscribe since it’s all going on.
It’s actually working, she was only on 11 before, now 18!

She is raginggggg. Saying whoever leaked the hotel is responsible for what’s about to happen 👀
---
She’s just said they kept bringing up the domestic violence which happened over a year ago…
Then said they’ll house her but not John, makes sense though, why would they rehouse her with someone she’s got charges for DV against 🤔
---
Telling the hotel bloke they’re leaving cos they don’t want to put them in danger since people know where they are, she’s on the run from the police!!!!!
& saying people took pics of the hotel last night and put them on TT… she’s so full of shit!!! It’s pictures off Google that people have used.

Last edited:
She’s bought brand new pillows and a quilt when it wasn’t that long ago she bought them for in the old house… why couldn’t she have just got them from there? 🤔
---
Showing photos of holly… the ones the burglars supposedly ripped up 🤣
---
She clearly forgets people have got hell of a better memory than she has!!

• Angry

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
She’s live
---
This is when she starts turning the story into a Hollywood blockbuster n adding loads of shite that didn’t happen!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Scooping Philadelphia spread with peppers.. screaming it’s not cheese at John. What is it then you crackhead
---
Also infuriating as fuck she’s been given a property and landed on her feet again the tramp
---
Ralphies pissed on the floor already

• Sick

mzcklex

I can’t believe she was trying to say it was a staff member in the hospital that told 1 of her trolls about John being arrested and her having security at the hospital cos apparently no one else knew 🤣
Exactly why she needs to be sectioned, her lies are dangerous! She either has some sort of mental health condition or she’s just deluded, either way she needs help!

perkyT1T5

well julie was itchin to be sectioned last time she was due to be evicted and i am sure the landlord said he would only extend until Feb - i think she just gone down that route ( abusing another system when there are genuine people out there struggling for them beds on mental health wards ) but anything so that she gets rehoused . all be Katie Bs fault tho im as for the dogs yeah i bet they will be in a better place poor Holly should have been allowed to go to sleep along time ago ☹
---

According to the person claiming to be in the same ward as her, she's got what seems to be security guards stopping her from going anywhere
ooo really !! we need to know whats happened - 🧐 ha ha

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Who is this mentalcase bridget gifting her

Still claiming shes 9stone something LaMBS

Still thinks she can do IVF one day and have kids...

Still blaming the trolls fir her house been a shittip..

Police are taking her to the house tomorrow. Whats the point if every single thing is smashed up and either sold or destoyed like she says? Surely the landlord will want all this shit out to rerent if hes evicting.

Now claiming "the girls" gifting is paying for their tea today...and the cycle starts again!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
I do actually believe John has his own house… absolutely shocking that!!
They’ll still not be away from each other!
As if they’re not playing the system enough!

• Wow

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
It’s going to end very very badly.

I’m just hoping they don’t hurt John over her because she always throws him under the bus and blames him to deflect from her.

He’s gone from having a living a good life with a good full time job and loving family to being addicted to prescription pills and having no one or nothing all because of JULIE ASKEW!!!! Same as Sean and we know how that ended.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Oh the irony …

Complaining about people sitting lying out of their teeth 😂 like you then yeah Julie??

Oh and more popping pills …

YOU made her so this you “people” 😂 I can’t with her. This pretending croaky voice saying she needs to pay for a van etc

Yeah well jooooles pet you had the money! You’ve blown it in 5 days!

• Haha