Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I don’t need your money” why do you keep begging for people to put 50p/£1 in to your PayPal then?

Reactions: 1
She’s tearing her neighbour a new arse hole and I think she will regret that. She thinks she’s untouchable today mind!!

She’s tearing her neighbour a new arse hole and I think she will regret that. She thinks she’s untouchable today mind!!
Be cos she’s had 2 cans… acting solid!
---
Is she waiting for someone to turn up?
As in one of her ‘stalkers’
That’s all it sounds like

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just joined her live and I’m confused as all hell. Watching her lately makes me feel like I’m high as well

her face is all swollen on one side, looks like she’s had a good hiding

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Someone in the comments saying the police really need to move her somewhere safe… they fucking did!!!
No one knew where she was until she started letting her big fat mouth go again!

Reactions: 5
She’s just gone off and heard her say “where’s he put the bullet?” So I commented saying “bullet!?!” And she’s muted me, what the hell is she playing at

I heard her saying earlier that johns phones needs to be in a different ‘area’ than hers so their signals aren’t in the same place. Whatever’s she’s planning is clearly illegal

Reactions: 5
She’s asking John to do something and telling him not to get scared and to shhhh
Something has to go in so she can pull it!!
---
People going on about guns in the comments nd she’s saying don’t underestimate me!

Reactions: 2
She’s just blurted the lasses name out I’m not saying it on here but whatever Julie is up to is going to end in tears or worse, probably worse

Reactions: 3
I don’t think anything is actually going to happen..
I think she’s on a paranoid trip that someone’s gonna turn up so she’s ‘preparing’
---
“The ‘thingy’ is in here so don’t bring the bairn in!”
Someone needs to get some police there ASAP!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.