Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she’s got a grey jumper on as if she’s been in the cells, and then her door like that…
I may be putting 2+2 together here but maybe she’s been in the cells all weekend?
I think she’s on the drink now too

Reactions: 6
She’s drinking. Tonight will be fun 😂
---
It looks like she’s got a grey jumper on as if she’s been in the cells, and then her door like that…
I may be putting 2+2 together here but maybe she’s been in the cells all weekend?
I think she’s on the drink now too
It’s not a cells jumper
---
She’s blaming the trolls for drinking 😂

Reactions: 1
If she’s on the beg then she won’t like being on sun only live 😂 cos they don’t gift.

she’s saying her neighbour kicked her door in but her neighbours friend has just been in saying you must of done something to her… well she didn’t like it and blocked her

Reactions: 2
Anyone noticed her new gold chain and bracelet ? Wonder where they’ve been stolen from never seen them before

Reactions: 3
They’re up to something!! She keeps telling John to shhhh
Then saying to him ‘are you ready, it’s happening’ and how this Carly needs to hurry up and she’s taking ‘this’

They’re up to something!! She keeps telling John to shhhh
Then saying to him ‘are you ready, it’s happening’ and how this Carly needs to hurry up and she’s taking ‘this’
And won't be able see her eyebrows for half hour like planning putting something cover the face....

I really want sub but not giving her my cash lol 🤣🤣🤣

Jeez I've been waiting for her to go over to subs since 1pm with this so called gossip 🙄

A wonder if i unclip the beading on my pvc door and lay it on the ground , I might get gifts 🤣🤣🤣that photo proves absolutely nothing. As well as smack and prescription drug problems, it looks like she's had or has a nasty cocaine addiction too, her right nostril is huge compared to her left 🤣🤣🤣🤣

A wonder if i unclip the beading on my pvc door and lay it on the ground , I might get gifts 🤣🤣🤣that photo proves absolutely nothing. As well as smack and prescription drug problems, it looks like she's had or has a nasty cocaine addiction too, her right nostril is huge compared to her left 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s either got a manky snot hanging or powder round her nose!

"Tell ye what, am a bit spunky today after having sex last night"
Jesus bleeping christ Julie

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.