Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10000% in the dunston house,
She’s sat on the bed!
---
Someone do that bairn a favour and ring the police!!
Everyone knows the address.
As soon as weapons/guns and a baby is mentioned they’ll be straight there!!!
I would but I’m stuck in work and shouldn’t even be on my phone, walking round with headphones in 🙈

Reactions: 5
There she’s openly admitted she’s at the old house.
Someone get police there ASAP!
They’ll do a raid of the house if a gun is believed to be there
---
I’ve text my sister to ring them but she might be asleep 🙈
Either way, The more phone calls they get the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone defo needs to ring the police they need stopped asap it’s getting beyond a joke now. Getting away with far to much

Reactions: 3
How she’s even got access to the old house is beyond me… saying she’s not being chased out of Chopwell, why are they in dunston then?

I can’t keep my eyes off her massive hairy mole either 😭

Reactions: 2
I’m shaking, seriously. Why take a kiddy around this smackhead. She should be utterly ashamed. Letting them hear all of this tit. Heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s just said if I can get a hold of Diaz so she is taking pills off the street!!

She’s got one hell of a moustache and beard going on today hasn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's past her acting on it stage now, she's slow and lethargic, for this woman to have a small babby there is still beyond a nightmare, shame on her and for junkie joolz who so desperately wants a child to allow herself to be like this anywhere near a small child, lower than a worm's bollocks.. not that it surprises me, it's joolz after all.
The whole thing is infuriating!

- anyone notice how joolz hid the screen when someone said coppers were on their way? As if to hide it from her friend there with the bairn? Didn't even warn her so she could leave?
Just made out it was "people come to the house"
- friend: "not in the same room!"
As if that fookin matters?! Omg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.