Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said before it hadn’t been touched 7 months.. whatever is going on they’re playing with fire!
It’s dangerous whatever’s going on but let’s be serious julie wouldn’t say 7 months she hasn’t been in that house when she still thinks she had her tubes out last month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also before when she didn’t have the green screen on you could see a dream catcher and a pink flower canvas on the wall.. I think? (Not 100% sure) they were on the wall in the dunston house… would John really have them on the wall?
How would they have got in?

Also, that bairn sounds very young!!!

Reactions: 3
My mind can't make sense of why you would take a small child to that dump of a house for a start never mind to be in and around whatever drama is going to kick off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shes not going to do anything she's is all mouth I think... regardless a child shouldn't be there. Also why in the old house does she have permission?

that poor babby crying in background 😩
and she warned ralphie earlier before they all came if he bites anyone there'll be hell, such a bad feeling over all this

• Sad
I heard the gun comment too, she's defo at the old house , she didn't pause the live in time, she slipped up about an hour ago. Theres that much going on i can't remember what she said 🤣🤣

I still think it’s all words… why would you be on live to 100s of people going on about stuff like this (code talking or not) if you were actually going to do it

God I think I’m gonna spontaneously combust! I couldn’t live my life like her I’d be sectioned

Reactions: 2
Now where’s she gone the ape
---
She’s back and she’s just said again she promises won’t use any guns or any weapons

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Take my comment back, she’s deffo in her old house. Wtf is she doing there?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.