Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God what an update everyone this is juicy, I knew she was up chopwell like, people think dunston is rough (I’m a dunston lass) but that sounds like a different ball game! She’s not gonna last 5 minutes it’s so secluded up there. Come back to dunston Julie

Reactions: 2
Yeah like someone already said, chopwell hardly even like there own people so tick on julie wont last long, they are a crazy lot, will have seen through her bullshit the second she moved there.

my Dads auntie lived on that bank in first bungalow on the left ! She sadly has passed away but She loved It and had many friends! Plus houses are cheap for a reason up there

So she’s put her PayPal in her bio. That’s been reported from me. Why should she get away with this man?!

So she’s put her PayPal in her bio. That’s been reported from me. Why should she get away with this man?!
Also reported it for drugs, don’t know if that’s the right thing but considering that is what any money is going to be spent on..

Reactions: 3
Would you dare embarass yourself and ring the job centre to find out why u aint got the colp yet she dont get paid till the 1st she says so shes on the beg no shame whatsoever.

No tabs but can blatently hear john lighting up.
No quilt she says, sleeping on the floor, all woe is me ive got it so hard stuff still at her other property...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She bought a quilt just last week, she showed it and was going on about how much that and pillows cost, unless she’s sold it
Not everyone will get the COLP today!! Obviously she’s been relying on getting it today, probably told all her dealers she can pay them today too!!

I don’t believe the reason why the dog always cries is because he’s missing the one who died.. I reckon the poor thing is absolutely starving.

Reactions: 3
did anyone else spot the black finger tips on the live what the fook !!
told you, that’s from “chasing the dragon” and that’s also why her teeth are grey and fucked. Or she’s smoking crack because that is exactly the same. Addicts will lie all the time and there’s no way an addict can come off drugs just using PR packages without any help and support from rehab groups.

she’s just come off live now to check her PayPal and to transfer her tiktok balance. Anyone want to ring DWP because after £1000 of gifts in 12 months has to be declared and pay tax and obviously it’s classed as an income and will affect her universal credits. She will probably be sanctioned too till they investigate

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.