Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sibbs82

My friend on the “inside” reckons there phones have been cut off cause she hasn’t been replying to what apps or even reading them x
You need to get more info off your informant it’s killing me not getting my daily dose of crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 5

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Interesting isnt it how Jon was supposed to be living on his own yet he is seemingly there 24/7 and everytime shes live.😆 they are still claiming to be living seperately and claiming separate benefits its a joke how they get away with it.

I dont care what she says, nobody is going to let her forget the lies she has told she is absolutely finished on tiktok. She can make as much on subs as she likes the majority know she is a evil lying little cow.

Saying she has 4 clients who have booked her for 2 hour makeup tutorial slots but really its just about talking because they are lonely,come on julie 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

imfromtiktok

She’s on live now all excited about moving in to her new “property” today 😂 and she’s going on sub Only for the first few days 😂😂😂 she won’t because she won’t get gifts 😂

• Haha

lushlips

So Julie’s wanted by the police. Johns just said how long are you guna run for? She said should we go up not down. Obviously meaning Scotland.

imfromtiktok

did anyone else spot the black finger tips on the live what the fook !!
told you, that’s from “chasing the dragon” and that’s also why her teeth are grey and fucked. Or she’s smoking crack because that is exactly the same. Addicts will lie all the time and there’s no way an addict can come off drugs just using PR packages without any help and support from rehab groups.

she’s just come off live now to check her PayPal and to transfer her tiktok balance. Anyone want to ring DWP because after £1000 of gifts in 12 months has to be declared and pay tax and obviously it’s classed as an income and will affect her universal credits. She will probably be sanctioned too till they investigate 😂

Bluepop

VIP Member
I saw a video of her reading a letter out saying “your property was seized” (something along those lines) surely that’s confirmation that she was evicted.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I’ve got chest pain … y it’s shock

julies had a shower and got different clothes on!! It’s a body suit and the boobs are just over flowing. Saying how much weight she has lost.

• Haha
Nah I don’t think he has another house. I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth
The other place she was at today looked different and had a washer and a more modern type kitchen, she’s still having to get her Mam to do her washing cos she don’t have 1🤣
And she was getting sorted to leave, I’m sure time will tell… usually I don’t believe a word that comes from her mouth either but them being down as living at 2 separate houses will give them more money which is right up there with them!

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Remember when jon was in hospital last time she had leoni booking taxis and allsorts. Now shes gone whos the next skivvy..idiots

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Shes on the phone to council giving them some absolute bullshit story. She is so argumentative! Now wants the council to pay a bond for her new property. Practically saying she will release allnrecordings on social media of apparent lies the council have told agencys.

Her previous landlord apparently has no clue of anything that has happend in 12 months as he lives abroad and the agent hadnt informed him?! He had no idea she was found blue or about bullet holes. Surely he would know because there was court proceedings for an eviction!? I dont know how these people speaking to her are coping she is a nightmare.

Last edited:

hereforthet4ttle

She’s live claiming someone’s made a fake go fund me up in her name 🙄 she’s rang the police and “tha getting lifted for this!” Another day another crime reference number

——-

telling John she ran a bath and forgot about it because she was doing her “skin care”
Who does skincare on dirty unwashed skin. That would be julie black fingernails.

Last edited:
  • Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
She wants john or her family to go back to the house because she has no clothes. Surely that means theyre going to be breaking in again? I dont know how the landlord hasnt chucked all their stuff yet.

perkyT1T5

she didnt even attend her grandads funeral (words from her own mouth) that itself says alot about her !!

• Sick
So she died apparently 🤣 really can’t make this shit up can you. The lengths people go to for sympathy baffles me.
Apparently there’s end of life paperwork which has ‘disappeared’ 🤣
But johns got to ring the QE and get a copy… im sure if it’s true and she’s got it I’m sure she’ll show it off

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
How long has she been sorting the “makeup room” for? I feel like it’s looking worse each day 🤣