Geordie Julie #11 Eviction and back to jail, karma’s got you Jules hope your girls pay your bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just tuned in… why does she even go on with lads like this who she doesn’t even know!!
She’s just asking for trouble

Reactions: 5
I don’t think there’s anyone there who she’s shouting at

Surely she would show him…
She shouting he’s pulling her arm yet she’s not even budged

The bouncer has just said he’s been removed and not getting back in… but she’s still shouting in for him to get away from her

Or “pretending” to shout at him… trying to play a victim for nothing that’s happening!

Reactions: 7
She’s just asked someone to ring her a Taxi. Who the duck does she think she is?

What crap music and DJ. Is she in a nightclub or on the Waltzers at the Hoppings 😂

• Haha
Trying to flirt on with a police officer now!!
Asking to go in the back of the car to give him the ride of his life!!

Calling him a cu*t nd how he beats his lass up!!!
She’s so dangerous

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why didnt the girl crack her talking to her like that ? I wudda floored her shes now gna be the be victim m make out thr started when she did 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
How does she manage to go from one drama to the next? Absolute carnage. Someone lock this lass upshe is DANGEROUS!!! I Dunno who mia is but the hatred julie was spilling was unbeliavable. All the lass said was are you with james tonight 😆 julie dying for a fight.

Get her locked up.

Looked like her phone went flying, i hope its smashed to bits

Why didnt the girl crack her talking to her like that ? I wudda floored her shes now gna be the be victim m make out thr started when she did 🤔🤔
100%

• Heart
How does she manage to go from one drama to the next? Absolute carnage. Someone lock this lass upshe is DANGEROUS!!! I Dunno who mia is but the hatred julie was spilling was unbeliavable. All the lass said was are you with james tonight 😆 julie dying for a fight.

Get her locked up.

Looked like her phone went flying, i hope its smashed to bits
I’ve just seen the screen recording of when someone asked if she was with him… she’s obsessed with him 🤣

She’s accusing someone else of something now… talking to the police 🥱

Going by comments someone’s given her a hiding!!
but could be all a make up of one of her stories

Last edited:
I’ve just seen the screen recording of when someone asked if she was with him… she’s obsessed with him 🤣

She’s accusing someone else of something now… talking to the police 🥱

Going by comments someone’s given her a hiding!!
but could be all a make up of one of her stories
Hopefully thrown out the bar. If not she wants to be

Everyone elses fault but hers isnt it 🤥

Ivegot it all on footage mr policeman she says 🤣🤣

Julie askew - " I cant move my arm"
Police - "You're moving it right now"

• Haha
She was crying on something about not being able to move her arm 🙄

I’m dying to know what’s happened… or what bullshit story she’s gonna come up with anyway

She’s always crying 🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.