Geordie Julie #11 Eviction and back to jail, karma’s got you Jules hope your girls pay your bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she is being absolutely vile tonight. I honestly don’t think there is 1 nice bone in her body.

She’s being horrible to people that are actually being nice to her. I’m sat gobsmacked at the way she is going on.

She needs serious help!!!

Reactions: 10
The girl thinking she can pay for her Netflix using sort code/account number 🤣🤣

But you can set up direct debits with the details 😏🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Ah she’s single again girls SINGLE AS A PRINGLE! On the prowl again, let’s see what time she gets out lol

Ohhh she’s off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she have to do this tonight when im hungover and tired. I won't be able to stay awake hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine getting a taxi and no having any Mon to pay for it ahahahahah. poor amanda who she was ripping into earlier aswell

Reactions: 8
67 pound they've put in the bank between them all. Pure mugs. Yet I bet they'd walk past a homeless person or turn down some one asking for 50p towards their busfare

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.