Geordie Julie #11 Eviction and back to jail, karma’s got you Jules hope your girls pay your bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a profile view from him on one of my fakes last night, so he’s not still locked up ….
That might be her tho cos she said that she was blocking somone who kept asking about John in her live and that she was going on on johns to block the girl on his aswll

She went off because people was sharing the live I don’t know what’s happened as soon as I went on she went off

I was trying to create a new thread with this that some one posted a few pages back by someone else

Geordie Julie #12. “liar liar compulsive liar, your hair is greasier than a deep fat frier”

but I’m not sure how to do i dont have them option to - can anyone else do this ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s on live in the hospital, as per…
Loads of comments saying he’s in the best place and hope he’s gonna be ok etc.
Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s took a concoction of a load of meds/drugs and it’s fucked him,
Why it takes something like this to show she cares for him though is disgusting!!

Reactions: 5
She’s on live in the hospital, as per…
Loads of comments saying he’s in the best place and hope he’s gonna be ok etc.
Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s took a concoction of a load of meds/drugs and it’s fucked him,
Why it takes something like this to show she cares for him though is disgusting!!
Yeah he will have been taken allsorts, my first thought when she said hes had a seizure is drugss. Mess the both of them

New thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.