Geordie Julie #11 Eviction and back to jail, karma’s got you Jules hope your girls pay your bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
outside begging for fags the woman.

67 pound they've put in the bank between them all. Pure mugs. Yet I bet they'd walk past a homeless person or turn down some one asking for 50p towards their busfare
a lot of them saying they give her cash lie lol

Reactions: 3
I cant believe shes actually gone back out the state she was before in that pub 😳

Shes never gone back into newcastle has she?

Whos she out with now?

Seems like she cant go anywhere without causing more tiktok drama and now its all about katiebee again. Its like a roundabout. What happend to fun julie?

She met people ? Or with randoms ?
Why go out n behave like this ? What a tool

Reactions: 2
Oh God! Haven’t really been watching her the past few days cause quite honestly, she’s started boring me. Just popped into her live and straight back out cause she was screaming at whoever the victim is now. Doesn’t she get bored of falling out with people? Surely it makes her mental health a lot worse too having some sort of petty drama with literally anyone and everyone. She’s boring!

Has she sent these parcels yet? Is she hasn’t she’s disgusting! Out again but can’t send parcels people have paid for

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
it's a free for all in her live nae mods

that desperate for a ride she's trying to get in to a guy guy 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s a bleeping idiot. Guys ex was in warning her he’s abusive. Videos of him on her page and she’s not believing people. People looking out for the silly fat bleep and she’s just blocking them all

Plus he’s not even snogged her once. He won’t go near the fat smelly woman I bet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s talking to someone called Connor. Apparently his ex Jade is on the live and said he abused her. People are telling Julie to walk away from him. A girl called Molly was saying to Julie to stay away from him, Julie looked at her comment and told her to more or less mind her own business. Molly was being supportive and said again to come away from him. Julie just said to her mods to block her and they have. Tonight could be the night she’s picked the wrong one the stupid cow

Reactions: 6
Tell you what like she thinks she's untouchable and can only get away with it so many times before someone will chin her. She's one of these people that will get in your face when out then push her luck

Reactions: 7
Her flirt games making me cringe… all over him n not even a whiff of a kiss

Reactions: 8
I joined the live just to see the comments about the bloke she’s with and she had less than 500 viewers. I think she’s too predictable and boring now. I don’t know why people are sending her money because it’s the same sequence of events and script every time. Goes out with John, wants to have a good night, argues with John, goes home, continues arguing with John, sticks lost nails back on, begs for more money, gets taxi and goes back out again, returns home and slags off neighbour and repeat……..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.