Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Johns not a bad person, it’s just when he drinks.

Eye Jules, Ted Buddy wasn’t a bad person either, it was just when he was sawing people up!

Ya dippy bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have ya seen the fat mess blubbering wahhhh I've had a panic attack! Fuck off ya ugly twat nee way would anyone having a panic attack think "oooh let's make a vid for tik tok!" Stupid cow! Wanting money is all you're after. Stop smoking weed and taking other drugs ya smelly Sket and maybe you wouldn't be feeling so shitty!

Wants to make a career outta doing social media 🤣😂🤣😂 yet can't handle trolls on a day to day basis without crying!
Who the fuck gonna take you junky seriously? 🤣🤣 Ya make up is shit! Caked on dry skin, it's vile!
You'll never be anything other than a SmackRat! Dirty tramp who's insides we're pure rotten because of all the willy you've had over the years! 🤮
You're forever begging and crying for money!

I really can't stand you!
You've scammed innocent people outta their hard earned cash. You're a Bum, a dreg of society.

You wanna live a champagne lifestyle on lemonade wages!
Newsflash junkie!!!! Everyone will know who you are, you've being plastered all over the fyp page for months now and not for anything good, the most mortifying reasons, shameful reasons and you wanna cry in ya latest vid about anxiety? Pet you've done this to yourself being the typical slag you are!
Claiming benefits and slut dropping in town, snorting Charlie, smoking weed, and getting with people on live, arguing with your on off partner.
YOU'VE done this to yourself, not the trolls Julie YOU!!!
Surprised you can show your face in public after the lies, cheating, begging and much more you've done! 2nd hand embarrssment here for ya! 🤣

You ain't one of the cast from Gshore, people don't watch you because they love you, they watch you because you're a car crash and 99% can't stand you! They don't laugh with you Julie they laugh AT you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I can't believe within 30 mins of going back out people had put in £74 she had another taxi paid for even tho she still had a tenner left from the previous taxi (that some lovely man paid for) people so desperate for her to notice them and constantly spamming the chat telling her they had put money in her bank. Flopped her tit out for some random to suck on 🤮 bending over and spreading her legs in the air 🎣🦈🐟 was talking to a lad called Conner telling him she was a heroin addict and had just had a biopsy because she has loads white blood cells around her arsehole! tried to act the big hard Julie to some girl, but the girl told her to get off her live and then the last I saw was a scuffle of some sort and the live ended. Hopefully she got ragged or arrested. She was awful to her mods last night and to people that had put money into her account, sad fucking desperate people. What fucks me off is she says how lovely John is sober and how he does this and that everytime they drink. WHY GO OUT ALL DAY DRINKING TOGETHER THEN! She has just as much of a problem as John does! He seems happy enough to to for walks, food, the beach and bloody museum. I hope John can get away and get the help before he ends up doing years on a battery charge!

Those poor fucking dogs man. I just wanna go and rescue them from that hell hole!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Apparently she’s got photos of her in the bath with rose petals for her OF lmao! Imagine Julie laid there in murky water surrounded by dock leaves and dandelions LMAO!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Loudnproud

67 pound they've put in the bank between them all. Pure mugs. Yet I bet they'd walk past a homeless person or turn down some one asking for 50p towards their busfare

Reactions: 14
She’s going on about some lad speaking to a elderly woman like shit on the high street and how she was raging, she hates anyone treating elderly people bad….
Yet her ex used to burgle and rob them for fun 🙈

Reactions: 12
She’s got 10 days to get out or her Landlord is taking her to court. She’s been served.

TikTok shop are sending random people the option to TikTok shop. I got the “congratulations you’ve been chosen to do TikTok shop” it’s a link and then they send you a few bits to start with, you then have to buy the rest. You get 1.8% commission. It’s bad. You have to sell a load to get a decent amount. So if I sold £100 I would get £1.80 😭 Julie thinks it’s going to be her next money making scheme. You’ve got to watch a webinar that explains it all and how to set it up etc and I doubt she will.
Can you imagine junkie doing it? The dog would try eat everything, she'd be screaming at John every 5 mins, and she'd have to buy a table because she has no furniture in her house by the looks of things!
She'd prob try flog them at the garage for a cheese savory 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Jen999

I've always though Julie's hair was her best feature. For someone who doesn't look after herself at all it was amazingly thick, healthy and long.
Now she's fucked that up too 👏
Blue over orange makes a lovely swampy khaki green after a couple of washes so that'll look nice 😬

• Haha

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Hahahha someone in her comments asked if she takes propananol, her reply was ‘yes i take paranormal’ pure idiot

• Haha

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the video where she looks absolutely off her nut and she’s said to John ‘why you cooking a spoon up when we’ve got none’ 😳
Now I’m no expert on drugs but know ‘cooking a spoon’ is for some nasty shit!

I’ve just tried to find it but it’s gone!
She’s probably reported it off her 10 accounts to get it took down… the account had put the video in slow mo so you could hear what she said
This video? 🥄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

mzcklex

58772895-4AAD-4F08-9DC9-6A16E3722985.png

its like something that drags you along ya floor during ya nightmare fkn hell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10