Gender Discussions #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly my thoughts! Total 180 degree turn.

Isn't Mermaids the organisation set up by a Mum who pushed for gender reassignment for their child?
Yes. For his 16th birthday she took him too Thailand for GRS. And laughed (it’s all on YouTube - at the moment) with her mum that because he hadn’t been through a male puberty due to blockers he didn’t have enough to do a proper penile inversion.
It’s widely believed that she has munchaun by proxy

They cannot hide

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Surely that’s got to be them booted out of schools? I mean if they aren’t using sexist stereotypes to tell children they were born in the wrong body then what have they got left?
this has been a great week. No to self ID and what looks like an investigation into gender ideology for kids and proper help and safe guarding!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Have any of you ladies watched "How I Met Your Mother" before? There is a funny matrix from the show that became really famous when the related episode came out and I posted it as a joke in reference to an influencer, saying she's crazy (which fyi, all the people on that thread have mentioned many times and much worse) and a couple of people started calling me disgusting/anti-feminist/anti-trans(???) because of what's written on the bottom right. Like wtf, it's literally from a popular TV show and clearly meant in a joking way. What's wrong with people these days? I didn't create this and clearly I don't think women are crazy. Am I missing something here or is this not ok in the age of social justice warriors?

1601053198219.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just been reading the article in the Femail section of the Daily Fail, about the transgender man who has stopped his hormone treatment to have a baby. He was born female, and became a "butch lesibian" , then decides he wants gender reassignment, his current partner is a man Normally I can relate to people who have gender identiy issues, but I am sorry to say, this sounds really f@#$!ed up. How on earth are they going to explain things to the child, when it is old enough to understand?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I've just been reading the article in the Femail section of the Daily Fail, about the transgender man who has stopped his hormone treatment to have a baby. He was born female, and became a "butch lesibian" , then decides he wants gender reassignment, his current partner is a man Normally I can relate to people who have gender identiy issues, but I am sorry to say, this sounds really f@#$!ed up. How on earth are they going to explain things to the child, when it is old enough to understand?
So it's being straight with extra steps?

Reactions: 5
Yet another close friend tonight posting on Facebook, twitter and Instagram about the government letting down trans people this week, can’t we all let everyone be who they want, use the toilet they want etc - absolutely zero mention of women anywhere. I really try not to fall out with friends about politics, I have no interest in living in an echo chamber and really do value having people with different opinions around me to challenge and inform my own - but when people fail to even acknowledge the impact this has on us, it really starts to feel personal, doesn’t it? Or am I just particularly weary this week, TGIF 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have any of you ladies watched "How I Met Your Mother" before? There is a funny matrix from the show that became really famous when the related episode came out and I posted it as a joke in reference to an influencer, saying she's crazy (which fyi, all the people on that thread have mentioned many times and much worse) and a couple of people started calling me disgusting/anti-feminist/anti-trans(???) because of what's written on the bottom right. Like wtf, it's literally from a popular TV show and clearly meant in a joking way. What's wrong with people these days? I didn't create this and clearly I don't think women are crazy. Am I missing something here or is this not ok in the age of social justice warriors?

View attachment 255067

A couple of years ago I made a Barney Stinson joke that didn’t go well and learned that the show had been “cancelled” as well as cancelled. Apparently the show is problematic, along with all other major sitcoms (Friends, Frasier, Big Bang Theory etc.).

Oddly enough, the people who took offence at my joke seemed pretty keen on Fresh Meat and The Inbetweeners. Have these been “cancelled” yet? Or are they immune because it’s all performed by rich kids and aristocrats? Either way, I couldn’t watch those shows because I find watching “teenagers” go through puberty exhausting.

• Wow
A couple of years ago I made a Barney Stinson joke that didn’t go well and learned that the show had been “cancelled” as well as cancelled. Apparently the show is problematic, along with all other major sitcoms (Friends, Frasier, Big Bang Theory etc.).

Oddly enough, the people who took offence at my joke seemed pretty keen on Fresh Meat and The Inbetweeners. Have these been “cancelled” yet? Or are they immune because it’s all performed by rich kids and aristocrats? Either way, I couldn’t watch those shows because I find watching “teenagers” go through puberty exhausting.
People have way too much free time and point their fingers at random things that don’t matter. How about they take that energy and use it to campaign for LGBT/Women’s rights in countries where people get attacked or jailed instead of “cancelling” popular TV shows from the comfort of their bedrooms? 🙄

• Heart
People have way too much free time and point their fingers at random things that don’t matter. How about they take that energy and use it to campaign for LGBT/Women’s rights in countries where people get attacked or jailed instead of “cancelling” popular TV shows from the comfort of their bedrooms? 🙄
Because that takes effort. They don’t want effort. They want likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Everything I enjoy watching has been called out for being ‘problematic’ in some way. If I took notice of it I wouldn’t have anything left to watch! It’s always comedies that get called out too. Sometimes you just wanna switch your brain off and watch something that makes you laugh. Not everything has to deliver some sort of ‘message’ or toe some sort of line. People who call out anything and everything must be so exhausted and boring.

There are actual shows/movies that are genuinely problematic, like that Cuties film where actual children were exploited to make it. But for fucks sake Big Bang theory makes me laugh out loud I couldn’t give a tit if it’s a little bit sexist at times (although I prefer Young Sheldon).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Doesn't this twerp think for a moment before getting outraged? Boots have no interest in his/her sex at birth. It is a fact that females develop higher antibody responses, experience more adverse reactions to flu vaccines, and show greater vaccine efficacy than males

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.