Gender Discussions #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG, as if this is a cause for celebration? A potential serial killer in our midst. I cannot stand those who put the ideology before people and sadly, that's so common on the TRA side
I feel like the Irish crowd are especially bad though, I'm sure you know the type @SqualorVictoria,
the woke Irish Twitter mob: on the dole because they're too good to get a non-creative job, probably went to NCAD or IADT, spend all day getting offended and outraged on Twitter, and worship Blindboy Boatclub 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I know that type only too well! The type that will post "if you believe [opposing view to mine] please remove me from your friends list"

I just spent the morning looking up "Barbie Kardashian" and I found the news articles from when he (I refuse to use she) viciously attacked the social worker. In all the articles, he is described as a teenage girl. "Girl" is mentioned repeatedly. I am absolutely bleeping fuming

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
This gender woo is everywhere. I’m looking at an outpatient hospital admission form for a gynaecology appointment. GENDER: Female. Sex isn’t mentioned anywhere. I think it’s pretty important in this context!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
On the womenarehuman link, there is contact details for someone you can write to regarding Barbie Kardashian, to oppose allowing this bepenised homicidal sex offender into a women’s prison.

Reactions: 7
I see there was an open letter of support for JK Rowling. That is great. If you haven't already, I suggest sending an email of support to her! She said she is reading them and trying to reply. I sent one a few months ago and got a reply from an assistant which was nice. This is the email that I used

Reactions: 8
Seems the tide might be turning with the more mainstream subs...

Also another thread that is fantastic for seeing these people turn on each other 😂 Some of them want furries/catgender/pupgender to be included in trans ideology and the others think it's making a mockery of trans people... now they know what we feel like 🙃

I robbed both of these from ovarit.com, thank you to the person here who shared that great site! 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Seems the tide might be turning with the more mainstream subs...

Also another thread that is fantastic for seeing these people turn on each other 😂 Some of them want furries/catgender/pupgender to be included in trans ideology and the others think it's making a mockery of trans people... now they know what we feel like 🙃

I robbed both of these from ovarit.com, thank you to the person here who shared that great site! 😁
Funny you should mention the “catgender” people...I came across one for the first time on Twitter today who was telling JKR die. Clicked on the profile and it’s a transman who doesn’t stop tweeting about how they can’t wait to have top surgery and numerous pictures of them being a “cat”, posing as a cat, licking their hands... 😑

• Sick
  • Haha
From the article: 'Redmayne played transgender painter Lili Elbe in the movie The Danish Girl, even though he is neither a woman nor a transgender person. He was nominated for the Oscar for “Best Actor” for his work in the film.'

Haven't these twerps heard of the concept of acting? You're going to play the part of a serial killer? Only acceptable if you've actually killed people. The President of the US? Well you've never lived in the White House so sorry love, not today...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
From the article: 'Redmayne played transgender painter Lili Elbe in the movie The Danish Girl, even though he is neither a woman nor a transgender person. He was nominated for the Oscar for “Best Actor” for his work in the film.'

Haven't these twerps heard of the concept of acting? You're going to play the part of a serial killer? Only acceptable if you've actually killed people. The President of the US? Well you've never lived in the White House so sorry love, not today...
100%

Reactions: 2
John Cleese is a vile thing of a man. He wishes that he was in such distinguished company.
I don't know what he's like as a person, don't know much about him. However, the more powerful men that speak up on this, the better. It's like anything else, it's usually only when men speak up on it, do certain people take notice.

Also, I came across this on Twitter. WTF!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know what he's like as a person, don't know much about him. However, the more powerful men that speak up on this, the better. It's like anything else, it's usually only when men speak up on it, do certain people take notice.

Also, I came across this on Twitter. WTF!
There's more nonsense I'm afraid

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Found this in relation to "Barbie Kardashian" from a bleeding heart liberal on Twitter. First of all, Barbie Kardashian is an adult. Secondly, he may well have had an awful and abusive childhood but that doesn't change the fact that he poses a serious threat to women and thanks to the wonders of self ID, he is allowed to go to a womans prison. He should be in a mens prison where he belongs and where he wouldn't be as likely to cause harm.

I doubt it's any consolation to the social worker he viciously attacked that he had an awful childhood.

And there's nothing "gleeful" about it. The Barbie Kardashian story would make any right minded person sick to their stomach

Attachments

Just looking at the HSE website, of course men still features in prostate information. WTF? What moved them to remove the word women in relation to cervical screenings but leave the word men intact for prostate cancer? I'm so sick of it all

This woke idiot doesn't get it

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.