Gender Discussion #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've looked into private breast reduction....6k
I'm in desperate need of a reduction - back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, painful rashes underneath and not to mention my awful body image. I look cartoonish! My quote was about 6.5k and I want to save half and get half on finance. I've been saving a year and have 1.2k saved. Still got a while to go... 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm in desperate need of a reduction - back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, painful rashes underneath and not to mention my awful body image. I look cartoonish! My quote was about 6.5k and I want to save half and get half on finance. I've been saving a year and have 1.2k saved. Still got a while to go... 😭
I don’t get how it is so difficult to get a reduction - either for physical or mental issues, remember that woman from big brother ( who sadly passed away this year) got a boob job for mental health issues?(on the NHS))

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t get how it is so difficult to get a reduction - either for physical or mental issues, remember that woman from big brother ( who sadly passed away this year) got a boob job for mental health issues?(on the NHS))
Because the medical profession don’t give a tit about women’s health issues. Look how long it takes to get diagnosed with endometriosis. Look at the women butchered with vaginal mesh surgery. Of course we can’t get breast reductions on the NHS, even if there’s solid medical reasons for it.

Incidentally, I also know someone who got breast implants on the NHS for mental health reasons. 10+ years ago, admittedly, but I was shocked even then.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Because the medical profession don’t give a tit about women’s health issues. Look how long it takes to get diagnosed with endometriosis. Look at the women butchered with vaginal mesh surgery. Of course we can’t get breast reductions on the NHS, even if there’s solid medical reasons for it.

Incidentally, I also know someone who got breast implants on the NHS for mental health reasons. 10+ years ago, admittedly, but I was shocked even then.
So ridiculously unfair, as usual (don’t know why I am surprised at this point, remember the vag8al mesh issue?),as a woman any medical issues terrify me as for how often doctors downplay/ignore them. Different topic but I know various women who have had concerns and been ignored by gp’s only to be then diagnosed with breast cancer later

Reactions: 11
That’s awful, I’m so sorry. ☹

I wonder if you could set up a Go Fund Me? It seems to work well for the “homeless jobless neurodivergent trans women” on Twitter I always see begging for money.

Reactions: 14
Had mine done two years ago. Definitely worth it.

Reactions: 5
I’m in the same boat lovely. Can’t help too much but you’re not alone with these feelings and this discomfort. I hope you’re able to have the surgery you want soon.

Reactions: 7
This is big, C4 are usually one of the wokiest most ‘trans inclusive’ tv channels. Is this really the downfall of stonewall? Mermaids next please?

Ive noticed that it’s lgbtqabcd!?@ month and loads of organisations and businesses I follow on social media have changed their profile pictures to rainbows. Funny thing is I don’t remember hardly any of them doing anything like this for women’s history month or international women’s day. Yet they can’t help but jump on the lgbT bandwagon. Such a joke.

Reactions: 18
and yet the left voters who are blind to the gender ideology will see it as the Tories being Tories, with Truss encouraging companies etc to ditch Stonewall, that she’s doing it to attack the LGB. They can’t even see how rotten Stonewall has become and will see it as another attack by the government against the minority. Feels like a double edged sword, ugh.

Also, this is old but what the duck is this?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
and yet the left voters who are blind to the gender ideology will see it as the Tories being Tories, with Truss encouraging companies etc to ditch Stonewall, that she’s doing it to attack the LGB. They can’t even see how rotten Stonewall has become and will see it as another attack by the government against the minority. Feels like a double edged sword, ugh.

Also, this is old but what the duck is this?!

What are the chances of both twins turning out to be trans? I’m sorry but they were encouraging each other and no one stepped in to talk some sense into them. What made them go from being lesbians, to wanting to transition and have drastic surgery?

I also find it weird that they gave themselves similar male names, I get that they are twins but the whole thing is creepy. They seem like a persona rather than people, if that makes sense.

Reactions: 8
This is big, C4 are usually one of the wokiest most ‘trans inclusive’ tv channels. Is this really the downfall of stonewall? Mermaids next please?

Ive noticed that it’s lgbtqabcd!?@ month and loads of organisations and businesses I follow on social media have changed their profile pictures to rainbows. Funny thing is I don’t remember hardly any of them doing anything like this for women’s history month or international women’s day. Yet they can’t help but jump on the lgbT bandwagon. Such a joke.
I just saw a female friend who I thought was a feminist share the heck out of ‘TWAW and Non-Binary are valid’ infographics but no mention of LGB or the rainbow flag... this person has a daughter aged 2 and I’m thinking WTF, do you not care about female rights, plus LGB rights? So annoyed. I also noticed every brand I follow is all rainbowed out ready to cash in for the month. It’s soooo blatantly a cash grab. 1 day into June and I am already considering deactivating FB for the month because it’s relentless. People really are sheep.
LGB and Womens rights are important but it seems people don’t think about that, they’ll share the heck out of corporate posts about rainbow handbags and pronouns. I reckon if we made a drinking game out of pronoun lectures on social media we would end up very intoxicated by the end of the month. I’m tired of this. As you say, International Womens Day was very quiet in comparison and most of the noise was TWAW related :( How did Pride end up being a whole month online? The answer is corporate greed.

Reactions: 13
Yes Pride Month instills a lot of fear in me that it will be used like it was last year to focus entirely on the TRAs and barely anything about the LGB part. There absolutely needs to be more light on the lesbian community - but that of course will be ignored again. It really annoys and grates me because TRAs are the ones who get the loudest voice...when most of them have just brought discomfort and alienate people. Not to mention the amount of places who manufacture everything with rainbow flags on to cash in.

To me pride is about accepting and celebrating yourself for who you are - this is the first pride I’ll be celebrating (albeit low-key) being completely “out”. However I won’t do what I did before and buy all the pride branded merch chain stores churn out - because they just want to make a quick buck. Plus it shouldn’t be this massive gimmick or charade.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.